new soundboard

ohjimmy

Has anyone received or heard this title/show yet? I have,like most of you, the audience recording but this soundboard sounds like it might be very interesting.

Led Zeppelin - St. Valentine's Day Massacre (2/14/75 Nassua, NY SB) 3 CD EV

cheers

I'll snag it as soon as the flac's are floating around. :D

Someone out there with all these '75 soundboards has kept a tight lid on their tapes. I'm often astounded that these things sneak out to EVSD before they're widely known in boot circles to exist. Well, actually to be made 'available'.

This is one of those sneaky ones. :D

I don't think I'd be as coy as to keep the word so secret. :rolleyes:

What I dont understand is how someone that had these could not want to share them with others. Music is only good when enjoyed and I know I want to spread the enjoyment of live Zeppelin.

I wouldn't doubt whoever has had them has shared them with others, you know, at least played the tapes for friends. A few maybe even had copies.

Sometimes when someone has sold to the bootleggers, they share the music widely upon imminent release. If the music had been put out on a torrent sight, EVSD, Tarantura, Wendy or the like would still snag it themselves and press silvers for cash. So whoever had the tapes figures they'll get a piece of the monetary pie since someone is going to.

It'll be out and making the rounds soon enough. Only 33 years past the concert date. <_<

Never heard of it.

What a waste of bandwidth. Thanks a lot, man. Really valuable input there. As if anyone cares.

Sound quality is on par with Flying Circus. Robert's in rough voice, but band's in good form. They should have named the boot "For the Benefit of Mr. Kite." Wait for it...

Love,

Billy

What a waste of bandwidth. Thanks a lot, man. Really valuable input there. As if anyone cares.

Sound quality is on par with Flying Circus. Robert's in rough voice, but band's in good form. They should have named the boot "For the Benefit of Mr. Kite." Wait for it...

Love,

Billy

Do you alway's have to be that arogant ? He was part of the conversation !!! Thanks for the insightful review <_<

Do you alway's have to be that arogant ? He was part of the conversation !!! Thanks for the insightful review <_<

I got a little laugh out of Rock Action's "wasted bandwidth" post. :lol: At least not much bandwidth was used.

I heard about it when I woke up on the 2nd of this month. It's easy to get on the mailing list to be made aware of imminent and future Japanese bootleg releases. And this is what isn't leaked out by others before the boot manufacturers let you know.

If you're interested and want to be able to respond, "Yes, I've heard about that"....get on the list. :D

I got a little laugh out of Rock Action's "wasted bandwidth" post. :lol: At least not much bandwidth was used.

I heard about it when I woke up on the 2nd of this month. It's easy to get on the mailing list to be made aware of imminent and future Japanese bootleg releases. And this is what isn't leaked out by others before the boot manufacturers let you know.

If you're interested and want to be able to respond, "Yes, I've heard about that"....get on the list. :D

:D

Love,

Billy

There's always one, isn't there.... :rolleyes:

No need to be a dick. Just stating a fact. I do appreciate the CONSTRUCTIVE output though.

Dowloaded the show last night- sound is very reminiscent of Flying Circus. And with the addition of SIBLY and a better version of No Quarter, I already prefer it over FC.

Ah...You took the words right out of my typing finger.

It's a cross between the 1973 and 1977 versions, sorta...a natural progression. Very nice.

That would make sense, since their improvisations were a continuous work in progress. Always developing. Will have to get that one if it's as good as you say. I have the MSG (Flying Circus) show on vinyl from years ago. Great sound and show to match.

Archived