To Tour Or Not To Tour

pinky

P,J,B,....  

38 members have voted

1. 1. yes, or no

• yes
    • no

Honestly I don't care. I really don't need to see more from them, they've already done enough to keep me busy for a lifetime. I wouldn't discourage I tour if that's what they want to do but I don't need it. So I won't vote because there isn't an option for "whatever".

I'm okay with never seeing them. I was born after Bonzo died so I never got the chance to see them. I had the chance to see the Who in Detroit recently, but I didn't go. So when I think of the Who or LZ playing live, I'll think of them from the DVDs/CDs. I'm afraid they won't be like they were in their prime.

• 3 weeks later...

Im serious, it would be wonderful. Imagine them doing bluegrass versions of all the solo Plant songs that he doesnt include in his set? Then "rearranging" all the Plant/Krause songs from "Raising Sand" from bluegrass to cock-rock 70's bombast?

What price could you put on that? You couldnt. I'd be in heaven.

Im serious, it would be wonderful. Imagine them doing bluegrass versions of all the solo Plant songs that he doesnt include in his set? Then "rearranging" all the Plant/Krause songs from "Raising Sand" from bluegrass to cock-rock 70's bombast?

What price could you put on that? You couldnt. I'd be in heaven.

Robert would defecate all over himself. :lol:

They should tour as part of the "It Might (Will) Get Loud" release....

Opener:

Jack White and backing band

Mid Opener:

The Edge with backing band

JP, Jack White and The Edge with backing band (for a few songs)

Then:

JP, JPJ, Jason Bonham with singer TBA (ROCK OUT)!!! :)

R B)

I would rather them not tour without Robert, but if it is the only way Jimmy will release his new material, than okay. I just don't want them to ever sell out. I would be happier if they made a album with new material, than tour.

Pagey made new material?!

No Tour.

No Robert > No Tour

Plus I find that Zep have already proved that they still got the magic of music after all these years with the 02.

Yeah. He was in the middle of making a solo album before Mothership and the SRTS DVD, 'that he wanted to get out of his system.' We'll get to hear some of it at least in It Might Get Loud when it's released.

As much as I would love to see them in concert, I'm not too sure about the tour idea, I don´t know why, it doesn't sound that right, and perhaps probably they wouldn't tour Mexico soooo... I'm not voting cause I don't have a definitive answer.

Archived