2009 Goals, Resolutions, Hopes, Wishes

Virginia

If you have any of the above that you would like to share, fire away.

I will train to improve my race time from last year and will also volunteer to help out. If the knees are willing, I will also run the entire race, rather than run/walk.

I am determined to learn how to knit and will make at least one scarf this year.

I will exercise, eat well and wear sunscreen and my seat belt and make sure my kids do the same.

I hope my family and friends will have good health and happiness this year; and that those who have had a difficult 2008 will enjoy a better 2009.

I hope the economy improves. :unsure:

I hope everyone here has a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

~ I hope we do away with politics because I'm bored with discussing endless ways to better the world when that's not what politics are about.

~ Cuba's embargo is lifted so I may buy real estate on the ocean and retire by 2010.

~ Barack Obama lives to see his first major triumph or fuck up.

~ Reality Television is destroyed..for good.

~ The Phillies repeat the World Series.

~ Technology is rethought, remastered and reused to better mankind..not continuing the trend of dumbing us down.

~ After giving it much thought..all 4 minutes and 28 seconds, Bill Murray decides not to participate in Ghostbusters 3.

~ We finally cure cancer so I don't have to quit smoking...again.

~ Robert Plant slips while placing his newly acquired Grammy over his toilet and in smashing his skull against the porcelin, has a revelation, a vision, a picture in his head....another album with Alison Krauss.

~ John Paul Jones is rewarded the Nobel Peace Prize after single handedly dismantling the Iranian Nuclear Sites after an unexpected spout of rage brought on by 27 years of waiting for a reunion..and coming so close, to having his hopes smashed by one man. He dedicated his prize to a Mr. Robert Anthony...with a twinkle in his eye.

~ Jimmy Page uncovers more Zeppelin material from the archives but decides to limit what is released, fearing the remastered re-release remastered re-released complete release of the full catalogue in 2018 would suffer.

~ Jason Bonham plays Zeppelin every night in his basement. Some say they can hear the faint sound of thunder coming from beneath the house.

~ Keith Richards will die...and then proceed to light another cigarette.

~ After his new show tanks, Jay Leno will disappear and never be seen EVER again.

~ Every New Yorker who cuts me off while down the shore this summer will instantly explode with a snap of my fingers.

~ Every New Yorker who feeds the seagulls will suffer the most explosive and cosmically degrading form of diarrhea known to man.

~ Every New Yorker who asks me what direction is east while I'm staring at the ocean will just...ahh, HOW DO YOU ASK ME THIS EVERY FUCKING DAY?????

"Think more positively more often".

Bad day at work? I have a job.

Traffic backing up? I have a car that runs.

Long lines in the grocery? I have money to buy food.

Nasty weather outside? I have a roof over my head.

Lose a toe? I have ten of them.

Some times we lose focus on how well we really have it. :)

"Think more positively more often".

Bad day at work? I have a job.

Traffic backing up? I have a car that runs.

Long lines in the grocery? I have money to buy food.

Nasty weather outside? I have a roof over my head.

Lose a toe? I have ten of them.

Some times we lose focus on how well we really have it. :)

Right on the money Dzl.Well said.

Archived