Tut Tut, it looks like Rain!

Explain your situation and ask to stand infront of them for a few pictures. Surely they will be able to see over you for a little while. If they won't let you, fight for it. Chances are this is a one off thing.

Yes indeed. Though I love them all, really.

I'm in the standing section, songbird--and I'm five feet tall, so you see why the pics may be of the back of the head of the guy in front of me . . .

At least you're closer to the band that way... and hopefully if some 10 ft tall guy is in front of you he will kindly let you step in front of him. :D

Explain your situation and ask to stand infront of them for a few pictures. Surely they will be able to see over you for a little while. If they won't let you, fight for it. Chances are this is a one off thing.

I usually rely on ledded1 to help me out in this sort of situation--but don't worry, I'm sharpening my elbows even as we speak! :lol:

Yes indeed. Though I love them all, really.

I'm in the standing section, songbird--and I'm five feet tall, so you see why the pics may be of the back of the head of the guy in front of me . . .

Five five feet three here. :'(

Well we can all sing The Rain song when we are in the queue B):D

:banana: Sing up a storm and if we forget rain ponchos, wearing 33 gallon trash bags!

RE the SR...oh, boy. Maybe do like Dudley or Cork and get a group together to help hold the line?

:banana: Sing up a storm and if we forget rain ponchos, wearing 33 gallon trash bags!

RE the SR...oh, boy. Maybe do like Dudley or Cork and get a group together to help hold the line?

I won't be able to hold the line ladies from the seats. :(

Archived