WHAT SONG DID YOU LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY TO?

ZeppFanForever

It was either Beat It or Whipping Post.Such a long time ago,I can't remember...

Naw!!!ZFF,I was kidding.

It was the 1812 Overture.

How's it going "jabe?" Sorry it took me so long to respond. I was vacationing in Biloxi, Mississippi where fellow ZEPPELIN fanatic "beatbo" lives. "Beat It" or "Whipping Post," those are good ones even if you were just kidding. :hysterical: ROCK ON!

My first time was at the New Jersey State Prison in Camden, NJ. Roll call was playing in the background.

How's it going "JethroTull?" If this is a true story, was it painful? I hope that the Security Guards recorded "The Roll Call Song" for all of the other prisoners in order to make their stay more comfortable. I'm glad that you're still alive "JethroTull." ROCK ON!

How's it going "JethroTull?" If this is a true story, was it painful? I hope that the Security Guards recorded "The Roll Call Song" for all of the other prisoners in order to make their stay more comfortable. I'm glad that you're still alive "JethroTull." ROCK ON!

"Dueling Banjos" would have made it more fun. ROCK ON and squuuueeeeeeeeeaaaallllll, boy!

I distinctly remember that night: we were listening to "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?", by Rod Stewart. I was 15 and she was 14. I didn't really care for Rod Stewart before that night . . . .

I distinctly remember that night: we were listening to "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?", by Rod Stewart. I was 15 and she was 14. I didn't really care for Rod Stewart before that night . . . .

How's it going "Stitch?" "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy" is a great ROD STEWART song. "Tonight's The Night" would have also been a great ROD STEWART song to lose your Virginity to now that I'm thinking about it. ROCK ON!

How's it going "tsaeb eht?" What a movie to lose your virginity to. How were you feeling the moment when Linda Blair's head was spinning around? ROCK ON!
i think that was about the time she went down town for the first time ha ha lol and the next morning my moms sead I KNOW WHAT YOU DID

My first time was at the New Jersey State Prison in Camden, NJ. Roll call was playing in the background.

so you are in through the back door .... the back door man .. i hope you did not squeeze his lemon lol i hope it was a chick Gard or chick visitor

face down arse up that's the way some blokes like to fark grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
How's it going fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I do not know if a thread like this one has ever been started in the past so I figured that I would start one now. If there is a thread like this one, I deeply apologize and combine this thread with the original one as an attachment. I'm here at the local bar having a few drinks and using the owner's (A good friend of mine.) computer in his office. This topic of discussion has been so interesting here at the bar, that I thought that I should share this discussion with all of you, my fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics. The question is: "What Song Did You Lose Your Virginity To?" I know everyone has one, even I do. I lost my virginity in 1972 to the babysitter when I was eleven years old and she was fourteen. I had a serious crush on my babysitter, she was a total fox. I willingly lost my virginity to her. The song I lost my virginity to was 'Jumpin' Jack Flash" by THE ROLLING STONES. Now its your turn. ROCK ON!

LATE EDIT! I'm going to amend my question to this: "WHAT SONG OR MOVIE DID YOU LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY TO?" I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you with your responses. In the mean time, ROCK ON!

How's it going fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? Here's a question for all of you newcomers. I would like to thank all of you for your comments on this thread. Again, all comments are welcome. ROCK ON my friends!

We were watching the oh so romantic Discovery Channel...Some animal show was on.

How's it going "~Bonnie~?" Long time no hear! I hope all is well with you. I remember you from the "April Birthdays" thread. A lot of my co-workers and I got into a lot trouble with upper management after my Birthday bash. Discovery Channel am I not right? I must admit, thats one hell of a way to lose your virginity. Have you seen the 2001 movie "Someone Like You" starring Ashley Judd, Marisa Tomei, Hugh Jackman and Greg Kinnear? Evidently, cows do play an important role. ROCK ON!

Archived