WHAT SONG DID YOU LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY TO?

ZeppFanForever

My ex-boyfriend (ex for very good reasons) got kinky when he was 7. With a 9-year-old.

So, ZFF, you're really not so bad

How's it going "ms_zeppelin94?" Long time no hear! I hope all is well with you. A 7 year old with a 9 year old cougar, you're right, I'm not so bad after all. At age 11, I did make it with my 14 (Almost 15 years old) babysitter. My Dad took me to a hooker when I was 10 1/2 so I wouldn't fall in love with the first woman that I really wanted to sleep with. I have to admit, it worked! And at the same time, I became a man when I left her since she gave me a crash course and taught me the works. My Dad was real cool about it! Thanks for your comment and ROCK ON!

How's it going "ms_zeppelin94?" Long time no hear! I hope all is well with you. A 7 year old with a 9 year old cougar, you're right, I'm not so bad after all. At age 11, I did make it with my 14 (Almost 15 years old) babysitter. My Dad took me to a hooker when I was 10 1/2 so I wouldn't fall in love with the first woman that I really wanted to sleep with. I have to admit, it worked! And at the same time, I became a man when I left her since she gave me a crash course and taught me the works. My Dad was real cool about it! Thanks for your comment and ROCK ON!

Hey, ZeppFanForever! I'm not on quite as much anymore...I still wonder around here though. I'm pretty good & hope you're doing well too.

Damn... the hooker at 10 1/2 must've been quite an experience. ;) ...I wish my dad was that cool...He just ignores the facts of life. He's totally oblivious to the fact that Im 15 & not a little kid anymore.

My mother, on the other hand........

My Dad took me to a hooker when I was 10 1/2 so I wouldn't fall in love with the first woman that I really wanted to sleep with. I have to admit, it worked! And at the same time, I became a man when I left her since she gave me a crash course and taught me the works. My Dad was real cool about it! Thanks for your comment and ROCK ON!

Hi ZFF,

Did she "come" recommended by your Dad? :lol:

Kind Regards and "COCK ON!" my friend, Danny :oops:

Not to mention I almost had sex when I was 10 with my (ex)best friend. Don't want to talk about it.

Hey, ZeppFanForever! I'm not on quite as much anymore...I still wonder around here though. I'm pretty good & hope you're doing well too.

Damn... the hooker at 10 1/2 must've been quite an experience. ;) ...I wish my dad was that cool...He just ignores the facts of life. He's totally oblivious to the fact that Im 15 & not a little kid anymore.

My mother, on the other hand........

How's it going "ms_zeppelin94?" I hope all is well with you and your family. My Dad is the coolest! He told me to be a man when I was 10 years old. It was his idea to take me to a hooker (That he personally knew) in order for me to enter into manhood. To be honest, I feel in love with her. She was a splitting image of Apollonia (From the movie Purple Rain). She smelled just like roses and Cinnamon, I love Cinnamon just because of her. ROCK ON!

Hi ZFF,

Did she "come" recommended by your Dad? :lol:

Kind Regards and "COCK ON!" my friend, Danny :oops:

How's it going "BIGDAN" A.K.A. Danny my buddy? I hope all is well with you and your family in England! As a matter of fact, My Dad's female hooker friend came HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by my Dad! To this very day, he's not sorry that he did it and I'm not sorry that he did it either. It was a great experience for me. ROCK ON my friend!

Not to mention I almost had sex when I was 10 with my (ex)best friend. Don't want to talk about it.

How's it going "_Lena_Zep?" I hope all is well with you. I'm sorry to hear that your experience was not too good, I'll leave yours alone! ROCK ON!

There's wasn't a song, and it's too bad because that would've made it a little better and given me something to keep me interested since the guy wasn't that great. Haha.

How's it going "LoneStarGirl," a fellow Texan? I hope all is well with you. Ah, you poor thing, I'm so sorry that you had a bad experience. A woman never forgets her first time. That guy should have at least gone to a hooker first, at least he would have learned first hand on how to satisfy a woman. I hope that your next one was better, how was your second experience with a different guy? ROCK ON!

How's it going "LoneStarGirl," a fellow Texan? I hope all is well with you. Ah, you poor thing, I'm so sorry that you had a bad experience. A woman never forgets her first time. That guy should have at least gone to a hooker first, at least he would have learned first hand on how to satisfy a woman. I hope that your next one was better, how was your second experience with a different guy? ROCK ON!

Hey, yep born and raised in Texas. Everything's great at the moment, thanks. Hope the same for you. And thanks, yeah it wasn't so great but that only left room for improvement.. which happened. The guys since then have for the most part been pretty good. There have been the occasional.. is that it? kinda moments though. Haha. But I'm glad to say I'm with a guy now who definitely knows how to satisfy a woman.

Hey, yep born and raised in Texas. Everything's great at the moment, thanks. Hope the same for you. And thanks, yeah it wasn't so great but that only left room for improvement.. which happened. The guys since then have for the most part been pretty good. There have been the occasional.. is that it? kinda moments though. Haha. But I'm glad to say I'm with a guy now who definitely knows how to satisfy a woman.

How's it going "LoneStarGirl?" I hope all is well with you. NOW THATS WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR! I am so glad that you found a good guy that takes care of your needs. Now you can experience sex at its very best, you definitely deserve it. Thanks for your comment and ROCK ON!

No song, a baseball game (the Dodgers) was playing on the radio.

Yea, I wanted to get my cherry popped....

but hell, it was a tied game and it went extra innings.

How's it going "Del Zeppnile?" I hope all is well with you. I have to admit, thats a good one! Ha Ha! :hysterical: ROCK ON my friend!

This thread has unfortunately made me remember my first time. Nothing was playing, but god I wish it was. Anything to take my mind off the idiot. Fact is, I never remember music in the background. The first time I remember "doing it" to music was just a few months ago. The album was called "The Worst of Jefferson Airplane". If you've never gotten busy to Somebody to Love I would suggest trying it.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still a virgin. Can you suggest a song?

Please don't say "Hurts So Good"

Thanks in advance.

Why hello "Khandie!" How's it going? First of all, how old are you? WOW! Not even my own daughter ever asked me that question! I know that you like 70's music or you wouldn't like LED ZEPPELIN or be here on the forum. Some songs that come to mind are as follows:

Sharing The Night Together - DR. HOOK

Lets Spend The Night Together - THE ROLLING STONES

My Love - PAUL McCARTNEY & WINGS

Wonderful Tonight - ERIC CLAPTON

Addicted To Love - ROBERT PALMER

With Your Love - JEFFERSON STARSHIP

Can't You See - THE MARSHALL TUCKER BAND

Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing - MARVIN GAYE & TAMMI TERRELL

You're All I Need To Get By - MARVIN GAYE & TAMMI TERRELL

More Than A Woman - THE BEE GEES

How Deep Is Your Love - THE BEE GEES

Baby I Love Your Way - PETER FRAMPTON

I'm In You - PETER FRAMPTON

Kiss You All over - EXILE

Whole Lotta Love - LED ZEPPELIN (Believe it or not, a lot of young women lost their virginity to this song)

Stairway To Heaven - LED ZEPPELIN

Sentimental Lady - BOB WELCH

Something - THE BEATLES

These are just some songs that come to mind. Maybe some of our fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics can come up with some better ideas. I hope that you like some of these songs, many of these songs are romantic and sound very beautiful. I hope that your first time is a very special one because you never forget your first time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. ROCK ON!

Thanks in advance.

Hi Khandie, how bout these?

As your a Virgin then, "Love Me Tender" Elvis.

If you had kids, "Tie Your Mother Down" Queen.

If your name was Eileen then, "Come on Eileen" Dexy's Midnight Runners.

"1812 Overture" or the "William Tell Overture" if he can keep up with the pace?

Or if you like Reggie, Max Romeo and "Wet Dream" might take your fancy.

I wont post the Lyrics though, Regards, Danny

Thanks in advance.

How's it going "Khandie?" I hope all is well with you. Please forgive me, I'm going to be a little sarcastic on this one since everyone else has been having a good time. Do you know what's really funny? NO ONE has mentioned the song "Like A Virgin" by MADONNA! How can this be? Ha Ha! What did you think of some of my songs? ROCK ON!

Thanks in advance.

How's it going "Khandie?" I hope all is well with you. I hope that you have read some of the songs listed on this thread. Some are funny and hilarious but some are serious. I do recall making love to the song "Oh My Love" by JOHN LENNON, this song has to be one of the most beautiful love songs ever written. I'm not giving up on you yet, I'm still thinking of more special love songs that you can lose your virginity to. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON!

Here you go, Khandie, a little loving something to get you started:

How's it going "SteveAJones?" I hope all is well with you. I should have known that you would post something like this!!! :hysterical: Sorry "Khandie," I just couldn't resist laughing. ROCK ON!

Thanks in advance.

Avoid the 2-minute singles. :beer:

Echoes by Pink Floyd always had an odd way of becoming very groovy en coitus. And it's a whole album side long (which is probably why it ended up working so well). ;)

Archived