GRAMMY Results

SuperDave

Alison looked so "out of place". Hell, she's won more Grammy's than anyone but you could hear her say, " I don't know what to say ! " Funny stuff ! :lol:

I think T Bone looked out of place. He said what one sentence, lol. Robert spoke well as always and he mentioned Page and Led Zeppelin....kickass! :D

I am so excited for both Allison and Robert. Raising Sand was such a phenomenal album and for such a great album to get recognized by the Grammys when often times it feels like they only give awards to the high-selling crap on the radio, this is vindication of some sorts, I feel.

I am so glad that he mentioned Jimmy and Led Zeppelin.

I am so happy for him!

He seemed a little nervous in his speech on this one!

The adrenalin kicking in. He is thinking that it's too good to be true, but all these awards are well deserved and long time coming.

Edited by BUCK'EYE' DOC

I think T Bone looked out of place. He said what one sentence, lol. Robert spoke well as always and he mentioned Page and Led Zeppelin....kickass! :D

You can tell Robert is much more comfortable doing most of the talking. They are all probably a bit stunned too, still happy of course. Critics make all these predictions but sometimes they don't go according to plan, but for them tonight they sure have so far. :)

SuperDave, that was Natalie Cole, but I can't believe she said the title wrong not once, but twice!

Yeah T-Bone made it a bit awkward with his 1 sentence. Luckily Robert was ever the pro and took over not missing a beat.

I hope Diddy wasn't getting any ideas standing so close to Robert.

No, after the shitfest of a song that was "Come With Me", I hope he keeps his tentacles out of Percy. It's bad enough he convinced Jimmy to rape Kashmir for the Godzilla soundtrack, I can't imagine what he'd ask Robert to do.

I am so excited for both Allison and Robert. Raising Sand was such a phenomenal album and for such a great album to get recognized by the Grammys when often times it feels like they only give awards to the high-selling crap on the radio, this is vindication of some sorts, I feel.

Exactly!

You can tell Robert is much more comfortable doing most of the talking. They are all probably a bit stunned too, still happy of course. Critics make all these predictions but sometimes they don't go according to plan, but for them tonight they sure have so far. :)

SuperDave, that was Natalie Cole, but I can't believe she said the title wrong not once, but twice!

I'm sure they are quite stunned :D

Alison is striking me as shy and bashful.

Doesn't she have a mantle full of these awards?

Yes, but the majority of them were not televised. I think they are all in shock. Besides, she's not a big talker anyways. What difference does it make anyways, just be happy they are winning ok. She may talk more when they win album of the year. :)