GRAMMY Results

SuperDave

We may have to survive a Neil Diamond performance first.

Robert owes us a tour now!

Robert owes us nothing, dear. If Robert chooses to tour, with whatever group of musicians he so desires, it will be because he wants to, not because someone on the internet feels entitled to it.

I know and they've only given out a handful of awards relative to the number of awards given.

2/3 of the Grammys are given out before the televised portion of the show starts. Which is why sometimes artists will be on the red carpet being interviewed and they find out they've won X number of Grammys already.

There's about 100+ categories to give out, and frankly that's too much. They need to whittle that down. We don't need an award given out for the Best Spoken Word Poetry Album Set to African Tribal Drums Played By Finnish Dwarves.

Robert owes us nothing, dear. If Robert chooses to tour, with whatever group of musicians he so desires, it will be because he wants to, not because someone on the internet feels entitled to it.

Why is it I'm not on the boards for 2 months, I come back and read 2 pages of ONE thread and have to hear this again.....

I think it was a JOKE....

I see the sense of humor hasn't been enriched since I was last here....oye.

2/3 of the Grammys are given out before the televised portion of the show starts. Which is why sometimes artists will be on the red carpet being interviewed and they find out they've won X number of Grammys already.

There's about 100+ categories to give out, and frankly that's too much. They need to whittle that down. We don't need an award given out for the Best Spoken Word Poetry Album Set to African Tribal Drums Played By Finnish Dwarves.

...in the best headress and war paint :lol:

Glad to see glimmers of humor :D

However, I'm sure someone will be insulted on behalf of little people now.

Why is it I'm not on the boards for 2 months, I come back and read 2 pages of ONE thread and have to hear this again.....

I think it was a JOKE....

I see the sense of humor hasn't been enriched since I was last here....oye.

Well, you know something? It's very difficult to separate the sarcasm from an honest-to-God opinion when there are people here who actually think that way.

I'm sure you know this already, but there's no dearth of posters here who think that Robert Plant and/or the other members of Led Zeppelin owe them a tour because way back in 1971, they bought an album. They're serious about believing that *fill in musician here* owes them a tour. OWES it to them. And those people are full of horsepuckey.

I cant believe Merle Saunders is dead....how did i not hear about that.....great keyboardist and big souled man...big in the San Fransisco scene....Safe Home Merle. And Eartha kitt-I missed that one too. Shine on home!

I cant believe Merle Saunders is dead....how did i not hear about that.....great keyboardist and big souled man...big in the San Fransisco scene....Safe Home Merle. And Eartha kitt-I missed that one too. Shine on home!

His albums with Jerry Garcia were great. I saw them in concert several years ago. Amazing.

Hey Dzldoc,

They are tributing New Orleans.

Too bad it is Lil Wayne.

This song is pretty good, though!

Yes he's kind of a Rap Lite as it were lol. A nice tribute.

Remember Jazz Fest coming up last week of April and first week of May. Great line up this year. B)

Archived