Led Zeppelin at the BBC

Lee

All three of them?

They have been meeting each other very often since the whole Celebration Day thing began...

if you read the blurb on the bbc link, it seems like this is just going to be a compilation of achival stuff that they have, not by any means all three of them sitting down and talking for a bit.

if you read the blurb on the bbc link, it seems like this is just going to be a compilation of achival stuff that they have, not by any means all three of them sitting down and talking for a bit.

If you read the blurb on the BBC link you'd see this was originally broadcast early 2008. It's a good show though!

Apologies if this is all posted elsewhere -- but apart from this programme, which I think was an archive compilation, there is more Led Zeppelin at the BBC to come...

BBC 2 is running an hour-long cutdown of Celebration Day on December 8th .

BBC World is running a half-hour special "Jimmy Page in Conversation" on Christmas Day ( should have been the Winter Solstice!) .. which I think is all new stuff. Not sure if that will also run in the UK on the News Channel or not. Beats Downton Abbey and Doctor Who though !

BBC 2 is running an hour-long cutdown of Celebration Day on December 8th .

BBC World is running a half-hour special "Jimmy Page in Conversation" on Christmas Day ( should have been the Winter Solstice!) .. which I think is all new stuff. Not sure if that will also run in the UK on the News Channel or not. Beats Downton Abbey and Doctor Who though !

Sounds great!

Pretty interesting...wish there was more of the interviews though.

And this was never recorded on film/for the cameras,was it???

No sadly not,,,

How many versions of Whole Lotta Love BBC Paris 71 are out there? during the intro to the song Robert mentions Rory Gallagher and during the song they play a snippet of For What It's Worth !. I've not heard these on other edits before.?

• 2 weeks later...

BBC2 Tonight at 10.45pm.According to the paper it's an edited version of the O2 concert.

well i wont be watching that cos it clashes with Match of the Day, what stupid scheduling, i wonder who will have edited it the BBC or someone at teh record company? Do you know how much shorter it is?

If i was going to edit it i would dump these songs

Ramble On

In My Time Of Dying

Trampled Underfoot

Stairway , but theres no way they would cut that out?

Misty Mountain Hop

Whole Lotta love

thats nearly an hour gone, but i bet they will cut For Your Life as it isn't a very famous song

well i wont be watching that cos it clashes with Match of the Day, what stupid scheduling, i wonder who will have edited it the BBC or someone at teh record company? Do you know how much shorter it is?

If i was going to edit it i would dump these songs

Ramble On

In My Time Of Dying

Trampled Underfoot

Stairway , but theres no way they would cut that out?

Misty Mountain Hop

Whole Lotta love

thats nearly an hour gone, but i bet they will cut For Your Life as it isn't a very famous song

It's on for an hour.

It's on for an hour.

ah, and i was wrong, those songs are only about 45mins so i need to lsoe another 15...tough call, but, 'Taxi for Good Times Bad Times and Dazed and Confused'

So that leaves

Black Dog

For your Life

Nobodys Fault But Mine

No Quarter

Since I've Been Loving You

Song Remains The Same

Kashmir

Rock And Roll

edit, this is horrible, it's like choosing half of your kids to have adopted, maybe instead they will include ALL the songs but make them shorter? That could be fun

Archived