Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Recommended Posts

Never seen this addition to an old clip. Watch at the end how the promoter is about to open a briefcase full of cash and Richard Cole 'slams' it shut. Obviously, that is a big no no and that guy let out a nervous chuckle...oops! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slow-motion video and transcriptions of Moby Dick from Earl's Court:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Such a great performance of this song. Jimmy's delicate playing is really outstanding here:

 

Edited by blindwillie127

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I second BlindWillie's sentiments EXACTLY.

Thanks so much Sam...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great little snippet interview from when they were in my country. Unfortunately, I was a toddler...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2017 at 8:14 AM, Sathington Willoughby said:

 

Was just about to post that! :) 

Good to know that some of these tykes actually liked the music! That kid with the long hair, struck me as a bit of a snob. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd really like the reaction vid of those kids with some RAH tracks with video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Was just about to post that! :) 

Good to know that some of these tykes actually liked the music! That kid with the long hair, struck me as a bit of a snob. 

I was debating whether I should PM you that vid or not, glad you caught it! :gimmefive: Yea, that one kid was a real piece of work, fortunately most of the others seemed to enjoy it. The kid in the blue shirt was awesome!

14 hours ago, rm2551 said:

I'd really like the reaction vid of those kids with some RAH tracks with video.

That might be too much for them to handle, lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2017 at 3:33 AM, Sathington Willoughby said:

I was debating whether I should PM you that vid or not, glad you caught it! :gimmefive: Yea, that one kid was a real piece of work, fortunately most of the others seemed to enjoy it. The kid in the blue shirt was awesome!

Those kids should have reacted to 'Achilles Last Stand' and 'Carouselambra'! They would have been so confused! :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Those kids should have reacted to 'Achilles Last Stand' and 'Carouselambra'! They would have been so confused! :lol: 

Eh, Carouselambra might have turned them off to Zep completely. :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 1:45 PM, sam_webmaster said:

 

Cannot believe this is the first I've seen of this.  Damn that was awesome.  What a F*CKING catalog of music they have!!!  Just gets me all goosebumply, if that's a word.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Sathington Willoughby said:

Eh, Carouselambra might have turned them off to Zep completely. :P 

We don't know that! :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, LedElvis75 said:

Cannot believe this is the first I've seen of this.  Damn that was awesome.  What a F*CKING catalog of music they have!!!  Just gets me all goosebumply, if that's a word.

Unreal. Should have been a bit longer per song, but unreal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 10/1/2017 at 3:33 AM, Sathington Willoughby said:

That might be too much for them to handle, lol. 

Hey man. Sorry for the double post but, a wicked thought just struck me. These kids should be made to react to Blues legends such as Charley Patton, Robert Johnson, Blind Willie Johnson and Son House! B) Gosh! They'll be so confused and they'll be horrified to know that these were musicians from the 1920's, 1930's and 1940's! :hysterical: 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87
Punctuation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×