What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

11 hours ago, Walter said:

Coached my first game for Junior's team tonight - head coach had a prior commitment.  We won by 22!  Good way to kick off the weekend!  Maybe brought some of that 'cuse magic along from the other night against Dooke!

Wow! That's wonderful, Walter! Just goes to show what a committed hands on dad, you are! :gimmefive: 

FINALLY! The gift wrapping paper that I ordered, has arrived! Who knew that gift wrapping some things for a special friend could be so much fun! While choosing the wrapping paper, I felt like a kid in a candy store! There were so many pretty shades and patterns to choose from! :D 

And yes, that special friend is someone on this very forum. A lovely person through and through! :) 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

8 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

FINALLY! The gift wrapping paper that I ordered, has arrived! Who knew that gift wrapping some things for a special friend could be so much fun! While choosing the wrapping paper, I felt like a kid in a candy store! There were so many pretty shades and patterns to choose from! :D 

And yes, that special friend is someone on this very forum. A lovely person through and through! :) 

Your enthusiasm is infectious!  I love that you get so excited over different things.  Seriously, it's refreshing.  Thank you for sharing it with us. ✌?️

On 26/02/2017 at 6:13 PM, craigled said:

Going on the sunbed and not needing to do anything at all today. The ideal Sunday. And after having 2 different illnesses recently, Being healthy in the Weekend is something else for me to be happy about.

2 words that are generally not associated together. What colour are you?

38 minutes ago, craigled said:

A nice brown glow. Looks healthy. Not ott.

Doesn't it cost a bomb in 'leccy to run one of those things. They're not my thing but if they make you feel good, go for it, just be careful , I'm sure you are...

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

Were you there cheering him on Marlam?

I watched this race from TV. I was there on Sunday, though, and it was amazing! One of those experiences I will remember forever.