Robert Plant to join Twitter and answer fan questions

Cookie0024

Just followed him, thanks for the news Cookie...for someone who still has to make his Twitter debut he's already got 25,800+ followers! That's the power of Percy! I wonder how many of the questions are going to be about "reunion".

Am I the only one interested in seeing how he's going to deal with the 140 character limit? I'm guessing his "ramble on" approach is going to have to be scaled back some

If he answers 10 questions, chosen beforehand, how much information is really going to be given? I get that it's some kind of publicity for something otherwise, why bother, but it just seems really random.

Am I the only one interested in seeing how he's going to deal with the 140 character limit? I'm guessing his "ramble on" approach is going to have to be scaled back some

If he answers 10 questions, chosen beforehand, how much information is really going to be given? I get that it's some kind of publicity for something otherwise, why bother, but it just seems really random.

and wondering if iy really will be him tweeting

There is a few questions I would like to ask however problem is that I hate Twitter....can't for the life of me figure out how it works (I have had 2 accounts with it and managed to fluff them up)

There is a few questions I would like to ask however problem is that I hate Twitter....can't for the life of me figure out how it works (I have had 2 accounts with it and managed to fluff them up)

I had the same problem with Twitter. Can't use my main email account, which I prefer. Oh well!

I've just been reading through questions that were submitted, and ... wow. I'm actually going to be shocked if he can choose 10 questions worth answering. There weren't near as many as I assumed there would be about Led Zeppelin...but there were A LOT asking him to do various "services" on them. Several questions about his hair, his jeans, lemons...

Not really surprised

I've just been reading through questions that were submitted, and ... wow. I'm actually going to be shocked if he can choose 10 questions worth answering. There weren't near as many as I assumed there would be about Led Zeppelin...but there were A LOT asking him to do various "services" on them. Several questions about his hair, his jeans, lemons...

Not really surprised

You're right! First I assumed only the craziest/dumbest questions would have a chance to be picked by Robert, but since 90% of them are, maybe he will go for the plain and sensible ones instead...

Archived