Robert Plant to join Twitter and answer fan questions

Cookie0024

I just read Robert's replies to some of the questions and my heart was going really really fast..to know that he's using that twitter account :tears:I can just picture him sitting there with his iPhone^^

man

I really should join twitter now

I just read Robert's replies to some of the questions and my heart was going really really fast..to know that he's using that twitter account :tears:I can just picture him sitting there with his iPhone^^

man

I really should join twitter now

He's posting them using the desktop version of the site :)

You can go to twitter on your computer/email and sync it to twitter and have tweets sent there, as I believe that is what Robert is doing. That's what I do. Easier.

It is definitely RP answering the questions. Cookie, he has only answered 4 or 5 questions. I wonder if he'll answer more later? I am more than sure the moronic questions were deleted before they got to him.

Ladies: Just stay on top of the Twitter feed and you will see the questions and answers. I don't know if any "reply" is in use.

You can go to twitter on your computer/email and sync it to twitter and have tweets sent there, as I believe that is what Robert is doing. That's what I do. Easier.

It is definitely RP answering the questions. Cookie, he has only answered 4 or 5 questions. I wonder if he'll answer more later? I am more than sure the moronic questions were deleted before they got to him.

Ladies: Just stay on top of the Twitter feed and you will see the questions and answers. I don't know if any "reply" is in use.

he said if he had to have another carreer it would have been marriage counsler

he did 10

Didn't really miss all that much. He picked pretty basic questions and I although the answer was kinda funny in his joking about the marriage counselor job, I kinda felt like that was a complete throw away question. His answers were short and although I don't doubt he was the one answering them, I don't believe he sat there for eight hours or whatever answering 10 questions. I figure they were answered long before they were put up on the site. I mean, call me a doubting Thomas, but the song he sends out just happens to be "What Is and What Should Never Be" which is the answer to his which song he best likes to perform question and they've been talking about this film he shot in Mali and that just happens to correlate to the last question he chose to answer... Overall I think it served its purpose to get people interested though and it's still nice that he agreed to do it, whatever the reality of the situation.

Thanks CLW. I will go back on Twitter and see what I missed.

i'm not on twitter, and don't intend joining, so i appreciate those of you who post us news from there :)

i just had a quick look at his new website .... clicked on his photos, and in the group of photos that are meant to be from the 2010's there is clearly some from the 80's .... bit like jimmys website with the mistakes .... ?

Question and Answer 1:

@ROBERTPLANT what is your favourite venue to have played in and why? #AskRP

@Andy_Donaldson7 Filmore West, San Francisco Why? – a legendary home of most amazing pycheduelic bands from West Coast. -- RP

Question and Answer 2:

1. Kris@SpaceOddity2304

@RobertPlant what was your favourite moment or memory in your career? #AskRP

2. @SpaceOddity2304 The release of my first record in 1966 --RP

Question and Answer 3:

@RobertPlant Do you have any favorite modern bands? #AskRP

@HammerofMaxwell Low, Black Angels --RP

Question and Answer 4:

@RobertPlant What is your most favorite Led Zeppelin song to perform on your solo tour? #AskRP

Hi, @TrmpledUndrFoot “What Is and What Should Never Be” --RP

Question and Answer 5:

@RobertPlant Ever hear a song and think, "Damn, I wish I'd written that?" #AskRP

Hey @stuporfly, “Hey Joe” --RP

Question and Answer 6:

@RobertPlant Hi, Ultimately what are the things that keep driving you forward ?....thanks for it all #AskRP

Hi @mickscullion1, “Unexpected adventures musically, emotionally and geographically” --RP

Question and Answer 7:

@RobertPlant If you didn't join Led Zeppelin, what everyday job would you be doing instead? #AskRP

Hi @glittertr4uma_, Marriage Councellor --RP

Question and Answer 8:

@RobertPlant What is the last album you listened to completely?

Hi @lktoler, Phosphorescent – “Muchacho” --RP

Question and Answer 9:

@RobertPlant best piece of advice for young songwriters? #AskRP

Hey @BruiseVi0let, Keep mixing it up. Change key regularly. Try different guitar tunings --RP

Question and Answer 10:

@RobertPlant Of all the concerts you've preformed, which concert has been the most memorable to you? #AskRP

Hi @carolinekmiecik, Festival in the Desert, nr Timbuktu, Mali --RP

Thank you ProPlant.

Question and Answer 1:

@ROBERTPLANT what is your favourite venue to have played in and why? #AskRP

@Andy_Donaldson7 Filmore West, San Francisco Why? – a legendary home of most amazing pycheduelic bands from West Coast. -- RP

Question and Answer 2:

1. Kris@SpaceOddity2304

@RobertPlant what was your favourite moment or memory in your career? #AskRP

2. @SpaceOddity2304 The release of my first record in 1966 --RP

Question and Answer 3:

@RobertPlant Do you have any favorite modern bands? #AskRP

@HammerofMaxwell Low, Black Angels --RP

Question and Answer 4:

@RobertPlant What is your most favorite Led Zeppelin song to perform on your solo tour? #AskRP

Hi, @TrmpledUndrFoot “What Is and What Should Never Be” --RP

Question and Answer 5:

@RobertPlant Ever hear a song and think, "Damn, I wish I'd written that?" #AskRP

Hey @stuporfly, “Hey Joe” --RP

Question and Answer 6:

@RobertPlant Hi, Ultimately what are the things that keep driving you forward ?....thanks for it all #AskRP

Hi @mickscullion1, “Unexpected adventures musically, emotionally and geographically” --RP

Question and Answer 7:

@RobertPlant If you didn't join Led Zeppelin, what everyday job would you be doing instead? #AskRP

Hi @glittertr4uma_, Marriage Councellor --RP

Question and Answer 8:

@RobertPlant What is the last album you listened to completely?

Hi @lktoler, Phosphorescent – “Muchacho” --RP

Question and Answer 9:

@RobertPlant best piece of advice for young songwriters? #AskRP

Hey @BruiseVi0let, Keep mixing it up. Change key regularly. Try different guitar tunings --RP

Question and Answer 10:

@RobertPlant Of all the concerts you've preformed, which concert has been the most memorable to you? #AskRP

Hi @carolinekmiecik, Festival in the Desert, nr Timbuktu, Mali --RP

I brushed the cobwebs off my twitter account yesterday and was able to spend a few minutes reading along, waiting for the '$64K question' --whatever that would be (If I had known, I would have asked it myself ha ha) I suppose I'll go back to being a non-tweeter now that the excitement is over.

Proplant, thanks for posting the Q&A results!

You're welcome. I figured that would help with those who weren't able to get on there or had trouble finding their way. There were plenty who asked questions that I'm sure people would have considered the million dollar questions, but the truth is they said from the beginning that Robert was going to pick his top 10 and answer those and it would appear that he was given a list (minus most of the ridiculous questions I would assume) and grabbed ten relatively mundane questions and answered them. There weren't any follow up responses by Robert and I would also guess that he never saw any of the follow up comments to his responses (since I'm in high doubts that he actually sat there for five plus hours for this deal and still think he'd already submitted his responses and they had someone on the team type them up and submit them at designated times while they were getting other things uploaded on the various media sites). Of course, having read the multiple people who used the opportunity to respond to his comments with such gems as "Will you **** me?" and "I'll be of legal age soon, when can we meet?" I don't know that that arrangement was a bad idea.

Archived