2016 NFL Thread

Walter

21 minutes ago, in_the_evening said:

RG3 injury could last the whole season.  Two things that just can't catch a break: RG3 and the Browns.  Sad, I was hoping he might prove all the naysayers wrong this season.

RG3 and Derrick Rose...seperated at birth?

Keenan Allen gone for the season for the Chargers with a torn ACL.

Sammy Watkins popped something in his foot.  They say he'll have to play through the pain - not good for a speedy wideout.

Russell Wilson reportedly has a badly sprained ankle and they are looking for a veteran backup.

2 hours ago, Walter said:

Keenan Allen gone for the season for the Chargers with a torn ACL.

Sammy Watkins popped something in his foot.  They say he'll have to play through the pain - not good for a speedy wideout.

Russell Wilson reportedly has a badly sprained ankle and they are looking for a veteran backup.

I am positive on Dallas' future with Commander Dak.

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 3:57 PM, Strider said:

Just win, baby!!! ?

What a gutsy call to go for 2! Even better...I was watching with a bunch of Saints fans.

I've had an admiration for the Raiders that goes back to Daryle Lamonika when I was a tyke and of course cemented by The Snake.
With Amari Cooper in the mix, I'll have to say Oakland has greatly renewed my interest. Although I was born in the burbs of K.C., I don't follow the Chiefs like I did as a kid. Fantastic rivalry back in the 70's.

Hahaha. Stupid loser Lambs. This is the team all these Johnny-Come-Lately Ram fans are hyperventilating about? Zero points?

I am already sick of the Ram jerseys around town. Enjoy your black tv screens when the Ram games are blacked-oiut, L.A.

I think Paul is wrong.  I could not get the quote to work.  I am picking Miami to win this weekend.  The Bills game is surely a toss up because we have beat them like 6 or7 in a row.  They surprised me vs Cincy.  I think Cincy is a Super Bowl contender.    Maybe.  Bills should be better tonight    I expect a fight to the finish and Fitz to fuck it up late as usual.  Bills by 3.

Rams will play better, or Fisher must go.  

So the Bills, Rex Ryan fire the offensive coordinator.?  Are you kidding me?  How about firing his fat ass brother who is running the defense that is the true reason we lost.  WTF?  The offense was not bad, but I must blame and have already tweeted to DAreus saying "fuck you very much!"

Roman was fired but the fans are calling for Rex Ryan and his brother's collective heads!!!!!

2 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

So the Bills, Rex Ryan fire the offensive coordinator.?  Are you kidding me?  How about firing his fat ass brother who is running the defense that is the true reason we lost.  WTF?  The offense was not bad, but I must blame and have already tweeted to DAreus saying "fuck you very much!"

Roman was fired but the fans are calling for Rex Ryan and his brother's collective heads!!!!!

Stupid fucking Bills. Rob Ryan is a joke who leaves decimated defenses in his wake...Oakland, Dallas, New Orleans, Buffalo.

6 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

He is loyal to a fault.  Much like Wade Phillips, Rex needs to be a coordinator and not a head coach, IMO.  

16 hours ago, Strider said:

Stupid fucking Bills. Rob Ryan is a joke who leaves decimated defenses in his wake...Oakland, Dallas, New Orleans, Buffalo.

Tell us what you really think!  LOL  Only week two.   Now if they do the unthinkable and the Buffalo like thing and beat Arizona, all of a sudden Ryan will have a reason to show up again.  But they are truly calling for his head here.  Firing the O coordinator was just dumb.  A scape goat made out of the poor guy with a good track record.  When Pegula hired the prick I did not like the move.  I wanted a young college coach.  So poor Terry Pegula now has wasted more of his money.  At least things are going right as planned withe the Sabres who are going to be a monster of a team once these young stars get some games under their belts

Many questions today. Does Carson Wentz crash back to earth in Chicago? Is New England really going to have it that easy in the AFC East or can Miami step up and beat a Brady-less team? Can a QB wearing guyliner really lead the Raiders to the promised land? How many fights will there be in the Coliseum stands at the Rams game?

41 minutes ago, in_the_evening said:

Now New England is in real trouble for two weeks in the QB position!   Have to laugh, Julian Edleman is the emergency QB.

I think you'll manage to survive. ;)

Damn Raiders. :mad:

Out defense is woeful. Giving up 35 points to the Saints is one thing. But to the Falcons is inexcusable. These are the games the Raiders have to win, are SUPPOSED to win if they are going to make the playoffs. It means nothing to beat Saints if you turn around and lose the home opener to mediocre Sadlanta.

Very disappointed...it's one step forward, two steps back. Just like the last dozen years or so.

Where did our football chat group go? No Rick or PC or Walter or zepscoda or jabe. Bong-Man is excused because he's in the wilderness.

I've been talking to you all day, Sean.  Had to get on the pool on this 100 degree day in Central Florida....before the pool dips below 85! ?  Nice day with the family, after too much time committed to work!   Good early day of football and frustrating day at the race track.  ?

Well, I missed most of today's action, but I can see I didn't miss much as far as Miami goes. I knew they would get shredded and they did. Apparently, they did get something going in the 2nd half to make the score a little more respectable, but as I said previously, the Pats own everybody in the East & shit will never change....

Archived