All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. moby presume you have had a run through of the titles . first does your copy of osaka have a scratch on sides 1 and 2 ? you will have read my comments on the sound quality / mix of the hand that feeds . interersted to have your opinion on this title .
  3. Boston really played so much better tonight than they did in the last four games. Swayman was dialed in and the Bs got better and better as the game went on. I am happily surprised!!
  4. Bruins defying my non expectations
  5. Here's how Hadley would've dealt with the dimwitted, entitled, "protester" when they were bitching, "What about our meal vouchers?"
  6. Yesterday
  7. SF slogging along. They'll never catch up at this rate. 👎
  8. I prefer good audience sources for personal listening but just chose the soundboard for this review. It's amazing what different impressions each give.
  9. The hamas-holes and Che both got their just desserts.
  10. A nice, sunny day. Not too hot, a perfect day to be outside enjoying it all...
  11. Sunday dinner: Country fried steak, mashed potatoes and country gravy, spinach, corn on the cob, coleslaw, green salad, biscuits, beer. Blueberry cobbler and coffee for dessert.
  12. I thought there was more than one guy reviewing at that site? I know gsparanzo seemed to do most of the Led Zeppelin reviews but I seem to recall other bylines. If the demise is true, it's a sad, sad day. Underground Uprising and Collectors Music Reviews were two of the first places I discovered upon my initial forays on the internet looking for bootleg information. Now both are gone. R.I.P.
  1. Load more activity