Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 28th July 1969, Seattle: "apparently one of the girls had an encounter with a fish last night. Nothing to do with me, I was in bed early with a glass of milk and an improving book." 12th July 1985: "must get good night's sleep before the show tomorrow. Can't find guitar tuner anywhere. Robert sounds a bit croaky but I'm sure it'll be alright on the night!"
  3. Just saw a mag today, Page on cover. Has his role as a producer ever been featured in a magazine? And why no Led Zeppelin featured in the Classic Album series? Er...I can think of a couple or more...!
  4. Today
  5. Diary Entry 12 January 1969 “ Today saw the release of our debut album, all new material ( I made sure the mics were placed well away from the amps) So myself and Jeff have both released new stuff recently, cool vibe going down ... Note to self —I’ve not heard from Jeff for ages really strange cos he used to be round here a lot.....must look him up sometime.......”
  6. November 12, 2016: "SAJ is absolutely lived about what went down at the Classic Rock Awards in Tokyo tonight. He ranted for nearly an hour, calling me names that would make Peter Grant blush and suggesting I do things that are anatomically impossible. Then he concluded by saying the organizers will be compelled to issue refunds if it's the last thing he ever does".
  7. Can you give us more details? Paper published or e-published? "Name" writer or enthusiastic amateur?
  8. 1st July 1972: "US tour grossed $30 million. Really p****** off though as Robert borrowed 50 cents from me for a packet of fags from the vending machine AND STILL HASN'T PAID ME BACK. Make mental note to phone him about it (remember to reverse charge)."
  9. It's "our shadows taller than our souls". The song's lyrics are purposefully written in poetic language that is open to interpretation. All that glisters is not gold -- William Shakespeare All that is gold does not glitter -- J.R.R. Tolkien All that glitters is gold -- Robert Plant
  10. Page had some cheek putting his name for a song writing credit on this. my opinion is that most the charges of plagiarism are Planty's fault for using old blues lyrics. But claiming this as his own is well below the belt and hasn't done page any favours in later more recent years when charges of theft have been put his way
  11. The question should be “Why.?” .....not when ?
  12. Come on ..it’s definitely “blow “ ..think about it !
  13. Just carrying on in this theme: Diary Entry 3rd August 1977 “ just got back from US Tour, my goodness went really well despite having a dose of food poisoning and some sort of bug for the entire trip I just couldn’t shake off...”
  14. Not quite. They allowed 27 points and won by 1 last quarter score. Let's also make sure and credit them for Atlanta's 1 win(!). Ramsey won't do much for the offense. No Gurley. Last week Goff had 78 yards passing. Leading rusher Brown had 40 yards. https://lastwordonprofootball.com/2019/10/15/la-rams-todd-gurley-least-troubles/ Hmmm...
  15. Talk about a man ahead of his time. Without Graham, Page would have been a very different guitarist.
  16. Especially Priest, WTF Jann??? We know Rob didn't shag your wife so what's the problem bud?
  17. Last round, Osaka - 10/9/72 was eliminated. Round 3. If you'd like to read all about it, here is the post with all the important info and here is the post for this round. The round posts include a detailed tracker of which show goes out when and the remaining shows. If none of that interests you and you'd like to go straight to voting, this is a direct link to the poll.
  18. The Los Angeles Rams now have Jalen Ramsey. They had to give up two number one picks to get him. ALL IN? Maybe. I expect the Rams to win this week. Tennessee will start Tannehill in place of Mariotta at QB. A sure recipe for another home loss. I think the Chargers must be mighty pissed after the embarrasing home loss to the Steelers and after being picked to go 11-5 by many, they look like a desperate team. But I believe good enough to beat a pretty bad and inept Titans team. Ill take the Chargers this week. I will also take the Eagles to go into Dallas and expose them even more. The Bills now sit at 6 in the power rankings. Wait until Singletary gets back in and moving. Buffalo could march into Dallas at 9-1, or 8-2 on Turkey day and be ready to pluck those Turkeys down in Texas.
  19. "Down By the Seaside" - Led Zeppelin
  20. "Little by Little " - Robert Plant
  21. "Little Darlene" - Ricky Coyne
  22. It seems to me that the Nationals would actually match up better with the Yankees? Houston has the two stud pitchers in Cole and Verlander. But of course Strasburg and Sherzer are no slouch's either. Keichel is not what he was a few years back obviously but maybe he has saved his best for last? He is likely to pitch vs the Yankees tonight or tomorrow? The Nationals will now have the luxury of sitting back and watching the two American League teams slug it out to a possible 7 games. This giving them a chance to rest the pitching staff and anyone with any aches. They will be rested and that cannot hurt in this case. So its likely to be a good World Series. If St Louis had taken them to the distance then the AL team would have had an edge. But no longer. I will be cheering for the Nationals. Why not My condolences to the King. King zoso. Sorry King. Not your series. But cudo's to the Cards for winning the central. Seriously. I had Milwaukee winning it. They took a step backward after it seemed they were ready to make the next step. Remember that guy named HARPER? Did he jump on the Harper ferry? When he went to Philly most believed the Phillies were the team to beat. I was one of those who fell into that trap. The Braves ran away. The Nats kept on their tails. What a job. They lose Harper and go to the Series. No pitchers listed yet. Rain might postpone this game. 100% chance at game time. I would expect Keichel to go for Houston but the rain would be heaven sent for Houston. It would be a nightmare for the Yankees. Maybe German is up next? Not sure
  1. Load more activity