school project

walrus15427

i had to do this band project for school and we had to pick a band and do a report on them. so i pick zeppelin. so i did my report and we have to make a music video but it has to be under 3 minutes. i could of chopped a song but that wouldnt be right so the only song my teacher has in his "collection" that is under 3 minutes and it is hot dog. he wont let me bring in communication breakdown. i dont think hot dog really represent zeppelin.

i had to do this band project for school and we had to pick a band and do a report on them. so i pick zeppelin. so i did my report and we have to make a music video but it has to be under 3 minutes. i could of chopped a song but that wouldnt be right so the only song my teacher has in his "collection" that is under 3 minutes and it is hot dog. he wont let me bring in communication breakdown. i dont think hot dog really represent zeppelin.

Your teahcer needs to get some decent albums! :lol: (just joking)

I feel sorry for you, really, I do! :lol:

I would either do the project at home or sneak some music in and say: "look what I found!"

I am doing a school project for my math class comparing Led Zeppelin tour dates/ticket sales/show length and Nickelback tour dates/ticket sales/show length to see if classic rock bands still hold the record for biggest crowd turnouts and such rather than modern bands.. I all ready know it will be Led Zeppelin but its an easy A.

You could do Immigrant Song, Rock and Roll, or something

I don't know - I think that could make for a fun video!

I know this is a Zeppelin forum, but screw that... do something by The Who, they have a lot better selection of short songs.

More than half of "My Generation (U.K)"/"The Who Sings My Generation (U.S.)" and nearly every song on "A Quick One (U.K.)"/"Happy Jack (U.S.)" is under 3 minutes... lots of good ones in there.

i will post the video when im done.

im doin hot dog

in his collection

he has

kashmir

which he spelled "kishmirea" :lol::lol:

achilles last stand

and hot dog

quite the collection

Oh yes- quite the collection <_<

Why can't you bring in your own music?

Ooh! I got an idea! Give him a CD with good <3 min songs on it to add to his "collection". Then ask him to use one of those.

That'll show him... :D

Oh well, I know how teachers are :rtfm: so just have fun with what you've got.

Tell us how it turns out!

i will post the video when im done.

im doin hot dog

in his collection

he has

kashmir

which he spelled "kishmirea" :lol::lol:

achilles last stand

and hot dog

quite the collection

This is a teacher? :huh:

I feel sorry for our kids...

livin lovin maid?

My god that's stupid. Lots of pop songs are 4 and 5 minutes...I understand that the guy wants to keep things moving, but jeez! As long as you don't bring in Stairway and the person after you does Pink Floyd's Echoes, I don't see what his major malfunction is.

Do Good Times, Bad Times. Don't let him get away with ruining people's opinion of Zep with Hot Dog. I wonder how the heck he came to have that particular song in his "collection" out of all of them? What does he have for The Beatles - Revolution 9?

Archived