tennessee in june of 08

There' been rumours of Glastonbury in England too.

I can't see them playing a festival an existing festival. They could play any where and sell it out so why play in a way that means they'd be a lot of people in the audience that aren't fans or have come to see someone else.

Equally why would these festivals need LZ when they sell out anyway. They'd need lots of extra security because they'd be beseiged by fans without tickets. I think it would be too much hastle for them.

Q magazine has heard rumours of 2 Wembley stadium dates in summer '08. This makes a lot more sense that the likes of Glasto & Bonaroo to me.

GOTICKETS.COM, have sent me an e-mail advertising that Led Zeppelin will be playing at the Bonaroo festival next June, if you remember the O2 arena date was first leaked out by a tout/scalper site selling tickets for the concert in national uk papers.

GOTICKETS.COM, have sent me an e-mail advertising that Led Zeppelin will be playing at the Bonaroo festival next June, if you remember the O2 arena date was first leaked out by a tout/scalper site selling tickets for the concert in national uk papers.

I received this same email today and I sent them an email and asked on what do they base this announcement and if this is official (of course it isn't), why rock-music magazines and all media don't know about this.

Let's see if they'll reply.

I received this same email today and I sent them an email and asked on what do they base this announcement and if this is official (of course it isn't), why rock-music magazines and all media don't know about this.

Let's see if they'll reply.

You received an email from a ticket merchant. Ticket merchants are in the business of enticing people to buy tickets. This happens all the time.

You received an email from a ticket merchant. Ticket merchants are in the business of enticing people to buy tickets. This happens all the time.

Hi Steve,

You seem to be fairly knowledgeable on Zep...Do you have any idea what tuning "The Rain Song" is played in besides open E ?

P.S. I have no clue how to find replies to my posts....maybe you can help me there too or I'll never see your reply.

==

I can't see them playing a festival an existing festival. They could play any where and sell it out so why play in a way that means they'd be a lot of people in the audience that aren't fans or have come to see someone else.

==

They aren't the only act on the bill for O2 either, you know. Same deal with Atlantic in '88 or Live-Aid. For all we know Plant might like it better that way not being the sole focus of a show.

Hi Steve,

You seem to be fairly knowledgeable on Zep...Do you have any idea what tuning "The Rain Song" is played in besides open E ?

P.S. I have no clue how to find replies to my posts....maybe you can help me there too or I'll never see your reply.

Jimmy Page used the 6-string neck of the EDS-1275 for "The Rain Song" as he could have two different tunings on the same guitar. The 12-string was tuned to Standard tuning (E-A-D-G-B-E) for his use on "The Song Remains the Same". The alternative tuning used for "The Rain Song" on the 6-string next was Asus4 (E-A-D-A-D-E) - a step higher than the album cut, which is D-G-C-G-C-D.

Click the Help function link at the top of the page regarding posts, replies, etc..

Archived