TSRTS audience

moffo

I'm just watching TSRTS DVD and wondering if anyone from this site bought any of the posters that Peter Grant got pissed off about? Are there any other members who are actually in any of the crowd scenes in any Zep DVD, maybe the few who sneaked into MSG? Or the copper on the horse.... "No Comment" ...???? LOL

I'm just watching TSRTS DVD and wondering if anyone from this site bought any of the posters that Peter Grant got pissed off about? Are there any other members who are actually in any of the crowd scenes in any Zep DVD, maybe the few who sneaked into MSG? Or the copper on the horse.... "No Comment" ...???? LOL

I wonder if any of them ( the 3 guys the guards let in, the shirtless guy being chased backstage, the girl asking 'any tickets for sale?' ,etc) are still Zep fans to this day? They probably would be in their 50s now. To my knowledge none of them have ever posted here.

i asked this quite a while back, and the only one to respond was knebby. she can be seen in the unledded dvd, but she didn't say which one she is .

i would've thought there would be members here who were at a show or two, even the scenes from the tent city at knebworth, but no one responded. maybe this time they will.

I wonder if any of them ( the 3 guys the guards let in, the shirtless guy being chased backstage,

I don't know how true this is, but somebody 'over there' mentioned that the scene where the three guys that were let in by the cops was actually filmed in Pittsburgh, and they were let in a Penguins hockey game, not a Zep show. :unsure: (I wouldn't bet the house on that one.)

I don't know how true this is, but somebody 'over there' mentioned that the scene where the three guys that were let in by the cops was actually filmed in Pittsburgh, and they were let in a Penguins hockey game, not a Zep show. :unsure: (I wouldn't bet the house on that one.)

thing is, i hear some zep music in the background when this scene was shown.

thing is, i hear some zep music in the background when this scene was shown.

Not to mention the NYPD badge on the police officer and everyone's New Yawk accent. Also, there is not now nor has there ever been an entry control point similar to the one

they used at the Civic Arena, where the Pittsburgh Penguins play and Led Zeppelin had performed at Three Rivers Stadium on that tour anyway.

Someone's older sister on another site can be seen in TSRTS.

• 2 weeks later...

Im sure when the guys were running in, one said "alright John Bonham"

Archived