Why they had to ruin the greatest song of all times...

Naxo

"Oh here’s my sweet Satan. The one whose little path would make me sad, whose power is Satan. He’ll give you 666, there was a little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad satan". Ok..i dont care if they are satanics, they can do whatever they want with his lifes, and i cant think that idols like robert plant and jimmy page wanted to do this..maybe the discography, i dont know.But i dont like subliminal messages..if a band has something to say, they are free to express it in their songs, the music its a medium to express point of views, theres no need to use this backwars messages to put them in the uncounsciousness of people...

I would like that Led Zeppelin records this song again..without the message

I played that passage backwards for people, and I'd ask them if they heard anything. 100% of the time they failed to identify "Here's to my Sweet Satan". They never arrive at that conclusion without the suggestion being made first. That said, once you know what you are trying to hear, you can hear it.

I looked up one of those 1980's mid western preechrrs that was spreading paranoia about rock bands at religious conventions, Reverend Al Palmquist, who now ministers urban kids. I wonder if his standards have changed since 1981.

"Oh here's my sweet Satan. The one whose little path would make me sad, whose power is Satan. He'll give you 666, there was a little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad satan". Ok..i dont care if they are satanics, they can do whatever they want with his lifes, and i cant think that idols like robert plant and jimmy page wanted to do this..maybe the discography, i dont know.But i dont like subliminal messages..if a band has something to say, they are free to express it in their songs, the music its a medium to express point of views, theres no need to use this backwars messages to put them in the uncounsciousness of people...

I would like that Led Zeppelin records this song again..without the message

Hi All,

We've all been duped again, just look at this.

Name=Naxo

Member No.: 12,755

"And it makes me wonder" "How about you?"

Regards, Danny

PS. "Idols 1 Idiot Trolls 0" nuff said.

Archived