Question about the song The Crunge?

ARE U SURE?

IT DOES NOT SOUND LIKE ROBERT PLANT, SOUNDS AMERICAN.

it is Robert Plant in every book i have read about led zeppelin when they talk about houses of the holy and if they talk about the crunge it tells you that robert plant spoke the words they are talking about an old James Brown song they took the guitar riff from and in the song James Brown says "Take to the bridge boys"

it is Robert Plant in every book i have read about led zeppelin when they talk about houses of the holy and if they talk about the crunge it tells you that robert plant spoke the words they are talking about an old James Brown song they took the guitar riff from and in the song James Brown says "Take to the bridge boys"

At the very end? I understand the spoken words before. Please re-listen. I am not sure we are talking about the same phrase.

Steve wasn't there any more than the rest of us. :rolleyes:

It's Robert Plant. Of course it doesn't sound like him, he's putting on the accent.

I assumed Steve A Jones was not there. I just find him to be a great source of information and value his perspective and honesty (and lack of ego).

I assumed Steve A Jones was not there. I just find him to be a great source of information and value his perspective and honesty (and lack of ego).

He's not the only one with information here. There are many others who have contributed greatly to this board - honestly and without ego :rolleyes:

Edited by ninelives

I happen to value the opinion of Steve A Jones. I do not see why that is a problem for you.

I don't have a problem with that. You were questioning someone who has given confirmation of the question posed and I don't see why you have to wait until Steve posts a response. My point was he's not the only one with knowledge and information here.

That is what the web says that's for sure.

Can Steve A Jones confirm?

Knebby contacted SteveAJones for confirmation, and was given the green light after Mr. Jones examined and corroborated materials from warehouse #3.

I happen to value the opinion of Steve A Jones. I do not see why that is a problem for you.

On this particular issue, it just indicates that you are bypassing information that came straight from the source. Not a problem for anybody except you, really.