Meet and Beat

Hotplant

Calling all those who want to meet and beat...here ya go......

Or meet and bash, bitch, you name it.

Personally I think ragging on people in a public way isn't cool, but, hey....a lot seem to thrive on it.

*cough cough....I won't mention names..yet.*

:D

:cheer: Rorer!!!! :wave:

Sorry, thread derail but happy to see you :D

Hiya niner!!!!

Long (computer) story.Hanging on by a thread(no pun intended...well...maybe just a little! ;) )I'm sure you'll hear about it. :D

This thread doesn't seem to mind a little derailment!

Glad to see you too!

Hiya niner!!!!

Long (computer) story.Hanging on by a thread(no pun intended...well...maybe just a little! ;) )I'm sure you'll hear about it. :D

This thread doesn't seem to mind a little derailment!

Glad to see you too!

I have ;) Fingers and toes crossed things get fixed soon :D

:beer:

You see how dumb this thread is Hotplant. You created it on a whim. Spur of the moment just because you were a bit moody. This kind of crap just litters this fine forum. Zap this piece of shit thread into oblivion please! Dumb, stupid, ridiculous, and useless thread. Gee, look at all the hits you are getting. Time for some spring cleaning. I mean the threads. Not me :o

:hysterical::cheer::cheer::banana:

Now you get it boy!

:D

ps: where are all your threads?

You sound like your good buddy. The jokers. Oh, and you're "done" with me. hahahahahahahaha

You see how dumb this thread is Hotplant. You created it on a whim. Spur of the moment just because you were a bit moody. This kind of crap just litters this fine forum. Zap this piece of shit thread into oblivion please! Dumb, stupid, ridiculous, and useless thread. Gee, look at all the hits you are getting. Time for some spring cleaning. I mean the threads. Not me :o

Well, no matter what I may or may not think about threads like this one, I am failing to see what is so extraordinarily bad about this thread that it deserves a response like this.

But maybe I am missing something.

In any case... :munchies:

Why do we need a thread devoted to bashing people when it happens in every single thread, no matter what? That's like having a special toilet just for pooping.....it'll happen in any toilet, you don't need a special one.

Why do we need a thread devoted to bashing people when it happens in every single thread, no matter what? That's like having a special toilet just for pooping.....it'll happen in any toilet, you don't need a special one.

This is a special toilet for special assholes. :D

(We are sick of anal vapor, cause we ain't no toilet paper)

This is a special toilet for special assholes. :D

(We are sick of anal vapor, cause we ain't no toilet paper)

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

av-311.gif

bearandpigfighting.gif

MARRIAGE

NASTY FIGHTS are not only hazardous to your marriage, they're hazardous to your health. And women and the elderly' have the most to lose.

Psychologists at Ohio State University report that when marital discussions disintegrate into a flurry of put-downs and sarcasm, our immune systems pay the price. Stress hormones like cortisol and norepinephrine kick in, and while those substances help us react to physical danger, they reduce our body's supply of disease-fighting immune cells.

But the health impact of quarreling isn't shared equally Until recently, many experts assumed that men bore the brunt of the physical effects of bickering. That's why, the theory went, husbands often withdraw from marital melees. But now researchers have found that stress hormone levels and blood pressure rise far more in wives--probably because they tend to remember and dwell on disputes afterward, says Ohio State psychologist Janice Kiecolt-Glaser, Ph.D.

The other big losers in marital conflicts are elderly couples. Forty-odd years into a marriage, arguments still take a severe toll on a couple's immune systems. And since older individuals are already more vulnerable to illness, for them frequent fracases may be particularly threatening.

While conflict is inevitable in any relationship, keeping the fights fair will at least minimize the health risks. "Avoid sarcasm and name-calling," says Ohio State's Ronald Glaser, Ph.D. "And stick to resolving the issue."

Courtesy Psychology Today http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/pt...901-000019.html

Perhaps it could be quite useful... sorta like the Spats thread I started. Everybody wondered why the hell I did that... but it did help... even if some folks didn't realize it until it was deleted.

*wanders off in search of an "I told you so" emoticon*

(BTW,E'phile, that isn't aimed at you specifically, it's just a general snide comment).

*settles on an emotie that is close enough* :whistling:

Good one HP... B)

Perhaps it could be quite useful... sorta like the Spats thread I started. Everybody wondered why the hell I did that... but it did help... even if some folks didn't realize it until it was deleted.

*wanders off in search of an "I told you so" emoticon*

(BTW,E'phile, that isn't aimed at you specifically, it's just a general snide comment).

*settles on an emotie that is close enough* :whistling:

Good one HP... B)

LOS, i was one of the oddballs who liked your thread for Spats! I miss it, and i miss some of the wisdom Spats has shared (though many do not agree, lol). A friend of mine, (who does not fight with anyone on the board) suggested a "fight thread" recently. I think it might be a good idea. Even people who i wouldn't expect to see arguing, like Midnight Rambler and Jahfin, could duke it out there :) btw... if the person who suggested the thread wants to take credit, please do.

Aww, thanks tangerine. I caught a bit of crap about that thread every now and then, and sometimes I just gotta let the 'inner bitch' say something. (Too bad the one for Hetware Atlas, or whoever didn't do as well... but I should've expected that).

Maybe someone will start a food thread called "Meat and Beet"... :lol:

Aww, thanks tangerine. I caught a bit of crap about that thread every now and then, and sometimes I just gotta let the 'inner bitch' say something. (Too bad the one for Hetware Atlas, or whoever didn't do as well... but I should've expected that).

Maybe someone will start a food thread called "Meat and Beet"... :lol:

you're welcome! i wish it hadn't been deleted! icon7.gif

Archived