Healing properties of the music of Led Zeppelin?

This has probebly been posted a thousand times, or something like it, I dont know BUT....

There are a few people on here (this site) who know me, one stands out as a friend i value more than

He knows, as he really put himself out for me,(Twice) & I :thanku:.

Anyway to the point I'm trying to say........

I'm quite a poorly chap (as is He the above!! ) but this isnt about pity, this is about the Shitty-ist week of my life, not through

"The-way life gose,or no money, or the likes of", but as in Health....... So bad is my back problem, I couldn't get to said

"Heavy-leagal" medication for the past Six days, that I've been more or less force-feed for the past three years, Morhine, Oromorph, Diazapam, ETC through the "Wonderful NHS" :( ,(health system), as it will make you better!!!! OH Fu#King Really.. NOT. :oops:

Anyway, this week I have gone what I can only explain as Hell, I thought that I was in the Fu#cing EXORCIST, I really thought that i was being taken over by "Mr Crowley" himself....(Mind,thats something to brag about!!), so you get the picture.....Cold Turkey, Hot Turkey, Fu#king Christmas Turkey, you name it, I've been it :wtf: I tell you i could have "Shit through the eye of a needle". Enough said. Day 6 Today 31St May, a day we all know, & I tell you "Bonzo"(God Bless you & Happy Birthday Sir) was my Fu#king Saviour, Not only did I manage to drag myself into my shower, I sat in the garden, Vit D into my system, & apart from the Horrendouse pain I still suffer, i can now not only hold a conversation, but for the first time in a long time, be ME.

Now to the title of this somewhat meanless post to some, if not alot, I managed to get the laptop going, (PC is Fu#ked), with "How the West Was Won", There is a GOD (Sir Jimmy is GOD) but i had this overwhelming chance of being me again. :. Now not content with this, I had to go inside, & start playing the BEST Copy of Knebworth DVD you will ever see. No Screen Bleed, more Bonzo & Jimmy Shots on stage, & you feel that you were the Fu#king camera man. Then feeling like I had six numbers up lastnight (Lotto), I banged on a copy of the O2, that I was only 39 hours away From going to, but with "My Back/Spinal issues & Time against me, BUT, (This is thanks to my friend, on the first line of this post, who tried so hard for me to get there, & he delivered, BUT I missed the boat, but I still thank him for trying, cheers Mr S H.), but Hay-Ho................

So the copy of the O2, "4-Fore-Eyes" copy Camera shot, No Screen Bleed, 5.1 Dolby Surround sound, BANG that at out on a 87 Volume, this MAJIC that is Led Zeppelin, Has not only impowered me to my feet, on the day that we remember Bonzo,

but it just gose to show one thing...............

What-ever your Doctor says, to get you out of his office, (some are good, some not so!!) remember this is why the

"Main-Man Uptairs", REALLY did give us....... Led Zeppelin, To Bonzo (& Jason), Sirs- Jimmy, Robert, & the most Talented Quiet John Paul, I Thank you, I Really do.

This post, isn't there for any replys, unless you REALLY want to, I just wanted to say this bit, & to all on this site, Good Luck for the Future,

All the best,

Hang-man :ph34r:

well, i'm going to reply hangman.

i can't imagine what the last few days ( weeks ? months ? years ? ) have been like for you. i am so sorry to hear of you being in such pain, but so glad that you found a way out the other side.

zeppelin truly are amazing in so many ways.

i hope you continue to improve, and as i said to dzldoc, who is going through a tough time too, having a good mental attitude is so important in the healing process. so whatever works, keep doing it! crank up the zep!

sending good vibes your way.

i can't imagine what the last few days ( weeks ? months ? years ? ) have been like for you. i am so sorry to hear of you being in such pain, but so glad that you found a way out the other side.

i hope you continue to improve, and as i said to dzldoc, who is going through a tough time too, having a good mental attitude is so important in the healing process. so whatever works, keep doing it! crank up the zep!

Hey-Up Slave to Zep,

Many Many Thanks, It means alot that where ever we are on this planet, there is a ZEP fan willing to support another.

All the best,

:yesnod: :yesnod: What she said. All the best to you Hangman.

What-ever your Doctor says, to get you out of his office, (some are good, some not so!!) remember this is why the

"Main-Man Uptairs", REALLY did give us....... Led Zeppelin, To Bonzo (& Jason), Sirs- Jimmy, Robert, & the most Talented Quiet John Paul, I Thank you, I Really do.

Hang-man, some words of wisdom for you ........

When pain crosses the limits, the pain itself becomes the medicine

-Ghalib..

Cheers to you this A.M.

:D :D

This has probebly been posted a thousand times, or something like it, I dont know BUT....

There are a few people on here (this site) who know me, one stands out as a friend i value more than

He knows, as he really put himself out for me,(Twice) & I :thanku: .

I'm quite a poorly chap (as is He the above!! ) but this isnt about pity, this is about the Shitty-ist week of my life, not through

"The-way life gose,or no money, or the likes of", but as in Health....... So bad is my back problem, I couldn't get to said

"Heavy-leagal" medication for the past Six days, that I've been more or less force-feed for the past three years, Morhine, Oromorph, Diazapam, ETC through the "Wonderful NHS" :( ,(health system), as it will make you better!!!! OH Fu#King Really.. NOT. :oops:

Anyway, this week I have gone what I can only explain as Hell, I thought that I was in the Fu#cing EXORCIST, I really thought that i was being taken over by "Mr Crowley" himself....(Mind,thats something to brag about!!), so you get the picture.....Cold Turkey, Hot Turkey, Fu#king Christmas Turkey, you name it, I've been it :wtf: I tell you i could have "Shit through the eye of a needle". Enough said. Day 6 Today 31St May, a day we all know, & I tell you "Bonzo"(God Bless you & Happy Birthday Sir) was my Fu#king Saviour, Not only did I manage to drag myself into my shower, I sat in the garden, Vit D into my system, & apart from the Horrendouse pain I still suffer, i can now not only hold a conversation, but for the first time in a long time, be ME.

Now to the title of this somewhat meanless post to some, if not alot, I managed to get the laptop going, (PC is Fu#ked), with "How the West Was Won", There is a GOD (Sir Jimmy is GOD) but i had this overwhelming chance of being me again. :. Now not content with this, I had to go inside, & start playing the BEST Copy of Knebworth DVD you will ever see. No Screen Bleed, more Bonzo & Jimmy Shots on stage, & you feel that you were the Fu#king camera man. Then feeling like I had six numbers up lastnight (Lotto), I banged on a copy of the O2, that I was only 39 hours away From going to, but with "My Back/Spinal issues & Time against me, BUT, (This is thanks to my friend, on the first line of this post, who tried so hard for me to get there, & he delivered, BUT I missed the boat, but I still thank him for trying, cheers Mr S H.), but Hay-Ho................

So the copy of the O2, "4-Fore-Eyes" copy Camera shot, No Screen Bleed, 5.1 Dolby Surround sound, BANG that at out on a 87 Volume, this MAJIC that is Led Zeppelin, Has not only impowered me to my feet, on the day that we remember Bonzo,

This post, isn't there for any replys, unless you REALLY want to, I just wanted to say this bit, & to all on this site, Good Luck for the Future,

All the best,

Hi 'Hang-man'

I hear you, and i'm with you, i've had severe chronic back pain for 20 years this August, it never leaves me, it always nags me like a bitchin wife, but now me and my pain are one with each other.

In the end you have to stop hateing the pain and except it for what it is, your path to salvation. It proves that you are a man, to be able to take anything that nature throws at you and laugh right back at her.

I studied the Ancient Art of Ju Jitsu for over 20 years, not just the fighting techniques but the healing ones as well and i can tell you with all honesty that you can reduce your pain with the power of your own mind to a level you can tolerate if you want too. It will take only a few months of learning meditation to get some really good relife.

Your on the right road as far as using Led Zeppelins music to keep your spirits up, I do this every day, they lift my spirit so high that any pain I have is left behing while I drift in to their universe of healing music, what would I do without them?

"I'm just a simple guy, I live from day to day.

A ray of sunshine melts my frown and blows my blues away,

There's nothing more that I can say but on a day like today

I pass the time away and walk a quiet mile with you. "

That song just about sums me up, and the "walk a quiet mile with you" bit is the walk I make every day with Led Zeppelins Music.

So go have a little chat with the "Buddah" and read some of his teachings, "In the Light you will find the road".

If you ever need someone to talk too, well there are enough of us here only too willing too be of service to you.

Keep well and stay strong, Kind Regards, Danny

Hi 'Hang-man'

I hear you, and i'm with you, i've had severe chronic back pain for 20 years this August, it never leaves me, it always nags me like a bitchin wife, but now me and my pain are one with each other.

In the end you have to stop hateing the pain and except it for what it is, your path to salvation. It proves that you are a man, to be able to take anything that nature throws at you and laugh right back at her.

I studied the Ancient Art of Ju Jitsu for over 20 years, not just the fighting techniques but the healing ones as well and i can tell you with all honesty that you can reduce your pain with the power of your own mind to a level you can tolerate if you want too. It will take only a few months of learning meditation to get some really good relife.

Your on the right road as far as using Led Zeppelins music to keep your spirits up, I do this every day, they lift my spirit so high that any pain I have is left behing while I drift in to their universe of healing music, what would I do without them?

"I'm just a simple guy, I live from day to day.

A ray of sunshine melts my frown and blows my blues away,

There's nothing more that I can say but on a day like today

I pass the time away and walk a quiet mile with you. "

That song just about sums me up, and the "walk a quiet mile with you" bit is the walk I make every day with Led Zeppelins Music.

So go have a little chat with the "Buddah" and read some of his teachings, "In the Light you will find the road".

If you ever need someone to talk too, well there are enough of us here only too willing too be of service to you.

Keep well and stay strong, Kind Regards, Danny

Hey-Up,

THANK YOU, to all of the above ,Kind words, & Nice one's to, I Thank You Again.

I get out of Zep,YOU KNOW...... I Don't think that my words can describe the MAJIC,POWER, & PURE JOY, that the fore mentioned have brought me over the past 32 yrs since I bought my first Zep album, My own memories of Knebworth 11/08 as a Big boy, with my Brother, The Movie, then CD's, DVD's & so on, I just cant thank "The Band", & Mr Peter Grant, for brining Led Zeppelin in to my World,......& Yours all.

I'll keep ALL your Idea's & Thoughts given to me, my up-most attention.

Thank you again,

All the Very best to you all,

Hey Hang-man, I didn't see this till today. So very sorry to hear you've been in such pain, and I do hope there's an improvement soon--but in the meantime, it's great that Zep can help you to be yourself again, I know just what you mean by that.

All the best, mate. :console2:

Sending good vibes....

Your story is very inspiring. Many times I've relied on Zeppelin for healing & insight.

"I've felt the coldness of my winter, I never thought it would ever go.

I've cursed the gloom it set upon us, upon us...."

I had a tragic experience in the past. I bought the few zep c-d's I didn't have already and listened every single day.

I felt like a teenager again. That was a good feeling. The music healed and inspired me. So I bought myself a mandolin, and taught myself the Battle of Evermore. And then other great tunes of their's. Played along to the UNLEDDED DVD and felt like I was jammin' right along with them!! Their music helped save me.

:notworthy::notworthy: Love them Zep boys :thumbsup:

He knows, as he really put himself out for me,(Twice) & I :thanku:.

All the best,

Hi, Hang-man! :wave: I understand what you're going through. Even though I don't have the extreme pain you're experiencing, I know what it's like to try millions of different therapies and have none of them work. It can be so frustrating! :angry: I've had my problem (I won't discuss the details here) for about 11 years now, and no one seems to be able to figure out what's causing it. I've seen a billion (okay, I'm exaggerating!) doctors and none of them could help. Some days I get really depressed. But, ultimately, I know I have to keep going, and listening/watching Zep always helps me. I really don't know how I managed before I discovered Zep.

So, hang in there, Hang-man! We're all here for you, and I wish you the best! :)

And keep listening to the music! :stereo:

Reminds me of the time that I had an ear infection and the doctor prescribed codeine, which was most effective at killing the pain and allowing me to finally sleep at night after going sleepless and losing strength.

Those days after I stopped using the prescription I spent listening to Tea For One and eating bananas.

I wanted to finish the prescription, but I would not allow myself to do so. I remember that I craved more. Those opiates come back hard at you.

{takes a sip of pomegranate white tea with peppermint} cheers, and I hope you get to feeling more like yourself again.

Reminds me of the time that I had an ear infection and the doctor prescribed codeine, which was most effective at killing the pain and allowing me to finally sleep at night after going sleepless and losing strength.

Those days after I stopped using the prescription I spent listening to Tea For One and eating bananas.

I wanted to finish the prescription, but I would not allow myself to do so. I remember that I craved more. Those opiates come back hard at you.

{takes a sip of pomegranate white tea with peppermint} cheers, and I hope you get to feeling more like yourself again.

Hey-Up all,

THANK YOU, thank you all.

I tried at the start to say that this isnt just about ME, & Pity, its about the "Recent Journey"!! but I wanted to say, that Led Zeppelin, helped, got, & getting me to the place ive found where i need to go now, hope it makes some sense to some, if not most....

"Thank You"

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you.

When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me.

Kind woman, I give you my all, Kind woman, nothing more.

Little drops of rain whisper of the pain, tears of loves lost in the days gone by.

My love is strong, with you there is no wrong,

together we shall go until we die. My, my, my.

An inspiration is what you are to me, inspiration, look... see.

And so today, my world it smiles, your hand in mine, we walk the miles,

Thanks to you it will be done, for you to me are the only one.

Happiness, no more be sad, happiness....I'm glad.

Hey-Up all,

THANK YOU, thank you all.

I tried at the start to say that this isnt just about ME, & Pity, its about the "Recent Journey"!! but I wanted to say, that Led Zeppelin, helped, got, & getting me to the place ive found where i need to go now, hope it makes some sense to some, if not most....

"Thank You"

Kind woman, I give you my all, Kind woman, nothing more.

Little drops of rain whisper of the pain, tears of loves lost in the days gone by.

My love is strong, with you there is no wrong,

together we shall go until we die. My, my, my.

An inspiration is what you are to me, inspiration, look... see.

And so today, my world it smiles, your hand in mine, we walk the miles,

Thanks to you it will be done, for you to me are the only one.

Happiness, no more be sad, happiness....I'm glad.

Best to you my friend! :wave:

Archived