NFL...09 season

slagfarmer

• 2 weeks later...

Well, my Brownies lose another one! :(:( We played very well in the first half but in the second half, it was just awful. I truly believe that Mangini and Quinn's days are numbered in Cleveland and I'm ready for a change. At least my Indians are in a rebuilding stage which will hopefully translate into a better season next year and my Cavaliers are lookin' good! :)

The Bills finally fired coach Dick Jauron. I would love to see them hire Cowher or Shanahan but I fear that Bills owner Ralph Wilson wont pay the money. Somewhere out there Yukon is having a very disappointing football season. This team should have been much better than it is!

I'm always amazed at these blabbermouth sportswriters and commentators who always talk like they know how to fix every problem a team has to become champions. Hell, if these jackasses were all head coaches then every team would make the Super Bowl. <_<

Yeah, things are really looking up for the Saints this yearbiggrin.gif"WHO DAT! cool.gif

Yep ! It's us Seahawk fans who are doing the old :bagoverhead: this year. Gotta cheer for the Saints now

Congrats to the Saints. OMG! That was a good game, especially the last few minutes of regular time. Thought they could of ended the game sooner by kicking the field goal sooner but whatever works.

You must be happy Charles.

Congrats to the Saints. OMG! That was a good game, especially the last few minutes of regular time. Thought they could of ended the game sooner by kicking the field goal sooner but whatever works.

You must be happy Charles.

12 N.O. santa.gifH O! HO! HO! cheer.gifhysterical.gifcheer.gif

Archived