Led Zeppelin or Related on YouTube

Anyone who reads this post: although I still do not know how to add a link to some of the great stuff about any Led Zeppelin or related songs on YouTube, I just typed in Jimmy Page Session Man and a whole bunch of Jimmy's session work came up under the title: Jimmy Page-Hip Young Guitar Slinger. Most, if not all, these songs on this I have never heard before. 17 of them. Of course these are pretty short and obscure, however, they all have that Jimmy Page trademark guitar sound that is definitely unmistakeable. Check them out.

Sent you a message, buddy. Anyone else having problems? Should I post a forum reply on this?

Anyone who reads this post: although I still do not know how to add a link to some of the great stuff about any Led Zeppelin or related songs on YouTube, I just typed in Jimmy Page Session Man and a whole bunch of Jimmy's session work came up under the title: Jimmy Page-Hip Young Guitar Slinger. Most, if not all, these songs on this I have never heard before. 17 of them. Of course these are pretty short and obscure, however, they all have that Jimmy Page trademark guitar sound that is definitely unmistakeable. Check them out.

Hi lzzoso!

I posted this a while back and this a great CD :D The rest are on you tube.

Hello to Everyone who has ever contributed to this topic and all of You who have read and seen all the Great Led Zeppelin or Related Videos on YouTube.

I hope that this is only a problem with my computer, but it seems to me that most (if not All) of the video posts to this topic have either been deleted of wiped out by someone for some reason. On my end, all the video posts have been "X" out and not available to see. I really hope I am incorrect or that there may be a glitch on my computer only.

The reason I would be Upset if this is true for everyone else is because I happen to think that this is and was one (if not the) Best Topics ever created for this website. Of course I say that with all the Pride and Joy because I am the one who started this topic.

If I had never started this topic then I know that I would never have seen or heard the most of the "Mighty Led Zeppelin" or Related videos that are out there on YouTube and other various sites.

As of this minute, there has been 754 replies and 18,853 views with 38 pages filled with (of course) Led Zeppelin and Related on YouTube songs and videos.

I would consider it a personal defeat if all that hard work from Everyone who contributed to this topic and posted videos and songs, etc... was erased or deleted forever.

If there is some way the Higher Ups on this website could restore all the hard and challenging work that so many people have put into this topic could be restored, I, and thousands more would be very gratefull and appreciative. I think a topic such as this definately benefits thousands and thousands of Led Zeppelin (and Related) fans.

Edited by lzzoso

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to shine a light on "Work Progress 12-10-2007" as a utoob search term. This is a fairly new version, sounds great on headphones, excellent camera editing.

I'd post a link, but the poster didn't put the bands name which is his way of saying 'Don't post links' as far as I'm concerned.

:hysterical:

I saw it by accident on TV, while zaping through channels. And something made me stop...why that song seemed so familiar? ...Then I realized (after compiling the lyrics): it was BIGLY :blush:

Of course I stayed glued to the TV...but some songs were hard to watch for me.

Anyway, Mike Godoroja is a proeminent musical figure in Romania (and he have a distinctive voice :ph34r: ). He is the biggest jazz fan, and he had lots of shows on radio and TV about jazz. Godoroja's Zep rendition was something I didn't expect from him. But proved the wide appeal across the music genres Zep is having.