walter's walk

I got the Coda album the week it came out from my sister for my 16th birthday but, I gave it to one of the guitar players in one of my bands back in the early 1990's. I don't remember what it said on the print. Sorry, that's been to many years ago.

edit

Opp's... That was In Thru the Out Door I got for sweet sixteen, I did get Coda when it first came out and it to went with all my other vinyl LP's.

oh yeah by the way it is the same song as walter's walk i've checked and the lyrics are the same

Hi HOFN,

Must be a delebrate error from the printer or something like that, worth a few bob i would imagine.

Regards, Danny

I have a question. Are we talking about the cover or the label on the record/disc itself?

what im saying it when you turn it over there is a list of songs and there is no "walter's walk" instead it is called "walking the floor" is that was you were asking?

• 2 months later...

Yes on my vinyl of Led Zeppelin II 'the Lemon Song' is known as 'The Killing Floor'

On my old tape it appears as "The Lemon Song (The Killing Floor)" and I've always thought it's because it includes Hendrix's Killing Floor.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived