Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

I am also very jealous of Catherine James. She is blonde woman on the right side of him in these. I know I have put them up before. She went with him to this and spent the entire evening with him! ;) She talks about in her book.

pagey95zappa1.jpg

pagey95zappa2.jpg

He's looks naughty and dark in this. Yes, I will sit on your lap, my darling....

Yes he does. I would also love to sit on is lap in this one too ans stroke his beautiful soft fluffy hair...

ixxf2g.jpg

Jeeze I only got up like 5 mins before lunch and already I'm thinking about sitting on Pagey's lap. hehehehe

Yes he does. I would also love to sit on is lap in this one too ans stroke his beautiful soft fluffy hair...

ixxf2g.jpg

Jeeze I only got up like 5 mins before lunch and already I'm thinking about sitting on Pagey's lap. hehehehe

I only got up about 45 min ago and I am too... :lol:

1973-03-1.jpg

rr3.jpg

jpmid80s.jpg

jprpabc.jpg

omg he's gorgeous in this :wub: He's got such a stunning smile and he looks so happy, and cute of course.

OK I keep saying this but he really has got gorgeous legs!

jimmy017.jpg

Yes he does. And I love that picture.

jimmylespaul73.jpg

He's giggling so he happy because "No Quarter" has much more guitar than keyboard redone for Unledded.

He's so adorable!!! :wub:

More of his gorgeous legs...

jparmscrossed-1.jpg

Wow Alex Thank You!

OK seriously imagine being in bed with these legs, omg I did not just say that! :bagoverhead:

But this one is gorgeous, omg I would love to be in his arms, we would cuddle for ages and we would watch the stars...

Wow Alex Thank You!

OK seriously imagine being in bed with these legs, omg I did not just say that! :bagoverhead:

But this one is gorgeous, omg I would love to be in his arms, we would cuddle for ages and we would watch the stars...

As Jimmy would say, 'that's isn't something one needs to go into.' ;):D

But I would too.:D

I love this. I would just get his bangs out of his eyes and kiss him.

jpage020125j014mf-1.jpg

I have this as a poster up in my room. I wish it was the whole thing. The pants look like a satin gown

2-11.jpg

I love this interview so much!!!!

jpra4.jpg

jpra5.jpg

jimmypagecolour810ne.jpg

I love this interview so much!!!!

jpra4.jpg

jpra5.jpg

I love that interview too, he's so cute in it, and his accent to gorgeous aswell, of course :D he's especially cute when he gets chucked the towl, then he does the cutest laugh and when at the end he drinks then realses the camera's still running...he's so cute!! He's so cute I really wish I was there and hug him!!

OK I need to breathe......

I love that interview too, he's so cute in it, and his accent to gorgeous aswell, of course :D he's especially cute when he gets chucked the towl, then he does the cutest laugh and when at the end he drinks then realses the camera's still running...he's so cute!! He's so cute I really wish I was there and hug him!!

OK I need to breathe......

I love all that too and he's so cute!!!!! And I could just keep saying that over and over.....

and I about forgot to breathe myself!!

The line does sound familer but can't remember...I don't think I have, I guess it's from the same thing as this:

I would like to know what are jimmy sayin' in that video becouse I can't understand anything of what he says xD

Anyhow... Does anybody have the original pictures of the one of jimmy that is on the cover of mothership? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi Pagettes!!

I'm glad I belong to this forum!!

I'm also a Pagette, I was born in 1984 and I looooooooooooove Jimmy Page, since my childhood I've been listening to Led Zep music because of my dad, and I love it!!

I'm from Barcelona and I wished they did a world tour when they reunited, but sadly they didn't... I want to see them!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing the pics!! and stories and everything!!

I have to add my pics, I've got a lot!!

also I have a site devoted to Jimmy but I don't know if I can make publicity here on it :S

have a nice day!!

Elia

btw how do you manage to have a profile pic and signature pic, can anybody tell me?

Hi Pagettes!!

I'm also a Pagette, I was born in 1984 and I looooooooooooove Jimmy Page, since my childhood I've been listening to Led Zep music because of my dad, and I love it!!

I'm from Barcelona and I wished they did a world tour when they reunited, but sadly they didn't... I want to see them!!!!!!

also I have a site devoted to Jimmy but I don't know if I can make publicity here on it :S

have a nice day!!

Elia

btw how do you manage to have a profile pic and signature pic, can anybody tell me?

Welcome aboard! :wave: Another dirty Pagette!

Anyway...

I don't know for signature pics, but for profile pic go to My Controls (at the top of the page)>Change Personal Photo and then click on Browse. All you need to do is choose a picture. :)

Hi Pagettes!!

have a nice day!!

Elia

Welcome on board! You are on the right place here. Enjoy and have a lot of fun! :)

Archived