ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I am well thank you....are you?

How has you day been? Done anything eventful? I slept in, I thought I was going to be really really ill today with a dihorrea and sickness bug that has been going around...but it just turned out to be my regular stomach troubles. :lol: Phew.

I'm pretty fine. Just tired.. The party last night. Oh god. :blink: I didn't drink any alcohol but.. People were so .. DRUNK. And especially my friend, she was so embarrasing.

My day has been very .. boring. :lol: I woke up at my friend's place and then I cam home. Then I slept some more. :lol:

I'm sorry that you're ill. :( I hope you'll get better soon..

Well done that you didn't get drunk. I think it is stupid to get drunk...you just make an ass of yourself and bad stuff can happen and you don't know its happened. Many poor girls have been taken advantage of like that. I never get drunk but I enjoy a few pints every so often. In fact I had a nice swig of Jack Daniels no more than half an hour ago. :lol: But well done for not copying your peers!

Well done that you didn't get drunk. I think it is stupid to get drunk...you just make an ass of yourself and bad stuff can happen and you don't know its happened. Many poor girls have been taken advantage of like that. I never get drunk but I enjoy a few pints every so often. In fact I had a nice swig of Jack Daniels no more than half an hour ago. :lol: But well done for not copying your peers!

Yea. It was pretty horrible. They were all drunk, except my good friends and they made so much noise. Then my friends and I wanted them all to leave so we started shouting POLICE and everyone got into panic and left. Then we had a pretty nice night. We didn't drink and we had fun. :)

That's the thing. There's a huge binge drinking obsession around our country where people go out specifically to get drunk and 'have a good time'. People somehow have it in their heads that they can't have a good time without getting drunk. :blink: But you sure as hell can....not only that but you won't have a headache when you wake up the next morning, and you won't have the embaressment of puking all over your friends carpet. I have always gone out and had a great time without getting drunk. People just can't seem to get it into their heads that they don't need alcohol.

You're right. :) I don't need alcohol to have fun. Everyone kept asking me and my friends "WHY DON'T YOU DRINK? I don't get it why don't you drink?" and they couldn't even stand up straight.. But they're the perfect examples and because of them I didn't want to drink. I didn't want to look like them and act like them.

Well hats off to you Noora. A very wise decision indeed. Don't let people and your peers pressure you into drinking or getting drunk if you don't want to. So well done. :thumbsup:

There is nothing wrong with alcohol or drinking...but I think moderate use is what is important. If people thought more like you and me then there would be a lot less trouble in the world. Yup.

HELLO everyone

Thank you so much for the support

Don't worry everyone,

I get stomach problems too, and it's chronic

Shocking, isn't it

Anyways,

everything is fine here

I am so happy Noora didn't get drunk

This little girl eavesdropped on the conversation my family friend and I had when I had problems. I know I can trust him because he's the president of Natural Helpers.

Their pledge is not to let anybody's problem go public unless it's a suicidal or homicidal . Plus, I know him pretty well

But, I now have problems that rumors have spread in the family that I want to commit suicide[which I don't] and want to run away, and such.

I said stuff I didn't mean, and those rumors are just twisted from the truth. But, I bet rumors just dissipate.

Oh god, teenage years are as corrupted as everyone says

One door closes and another one opens

Everything is going fine except for those rumors. But, I am returning to normalcy.

Hey Sarah! :wave: How are you?

That's good Rabia. I am too (rough time in hot pics of bonzo last night…ugh…). I had a really good day. :)

Went to a fun Indian restaurant for lunch…I love oriental food. :wub: Of course, I actually mean the drooling thing, but that's as close as it gets :lol:

Archived