It Might Get Loud' will premiere in the UK next year

glicine

I'll be there; managed to get a ticket in the Circle, Block 9, Row A dead centre, should get a beautiful view from up there, really lookin forward to it. Not quite sure if the Hammy Apollo will cut it as a makeshift cinema, but what better occasion... A film is the only way you gonna get me to sit down at the Hammy Apollo!!!

Cheers,

Indi.

I'm in the Stalls seat Block 5 Row B, is That decent?

Hmm Ticket says Stalls Seat Number B5 & 6

Best to check with the venue then about the precise location, the seating plan might be different for this event. If the B refers to the row, you will be in the 2nd row!!! When stalls areas are segregated in most venues, A Block is the first section and B Block the second, so on that basis the seats should be good. The general rule of thumb in cinemas is you don't want to be too close to the screen unless you have vision considerations.

Thanks indeed for posting. I was lucky enough to go and it was so great to see Jimmy! Back again for TCV at the same venue on Thurs. A very good Zeppelin week!

:cheer: Happy for you AllisonA, So...I take it you are indeed happier over the pond.

That's great!

He's right that it was freezing inside, though! I had to put my gloves on half an hour in! And it does sound as though there's been something of a plague of people with things to sign of late. It must get more than a little tiresome...especially when it so often seems just cynically done to make money on ebay.

He's right that it was freezing inside, though! I had to put my gloves on half an hour in! And it does sound as though there's been something of a plague of people with things to sign of late. It must get more than a little tiresome...especially when it so often seems just cynically done to make money on ebay.

What Peeves me off is that he slags anyone and everyone off, Ross I mean. The man has a bad "Chip on he's shoulder" It's the fans who Love Jimmy and Zeppelin and if they want to take a cd etc to hopefully get signed, He should mind he's own business. Jimmy doesnt sign things if he doesnt want too, We all know that. It's up to him. I bet he has a cupboard full of stuff signed for when Jimmy realises what a Pratt Ross is. He constantly slags us all off on here yet its "Fans" buying records etc of Jimmy's or whoever that he photographs. So we have lined he's pocket more than he realises or wishes to realise. What I'm trying to say is if it wasn't for Legends like Jimmy etc he wouldn't have a job. Aaah cant stand bigheads who think their superior to everyone else. Sorry for ranting.

Archived