disgusted with knebworth

able

When Keith Richards luck finally runs out, I'm not going to be offended by inevitable jokes that will follow.

Neither will I,but you're assuming you'll still be around when it happens.....B)

:P

It's good that the comment was taken down,proof that the people still have a voice.

I have a dark sense of humor & I think most things are fair game to joke about or even ridicule if I truly don't like a persons asshole behaviour but a person's death is never funny. Just ask Mama Cass's relatives who have had to endure years of some asshole making fun of her death in a way that didn't even happen.

Neither will I,but you're assuming you'll still be around when it happens.....B)

:P

It's good that the comment was taken down,proof that the people still have a voice.

It's more like proof that people are sheep. I really think that people who get up in arms over this sort of thing have a self-serving bias. I've never gotten into this popular behavior pattern where someone makes a politically incorrect comment and then they're "it" until the witch hunters leading the lynch mob find their next victim.

BTW, going by what I have read, the Von Zeppelin family was just as offended by that picture of a zeppelin going down in flames on the album cover as some of the people here are about the subject at hand.

It's more like proof that people are sheep. I really think that people who get up in arms over this sort of thing have a self-serving bias. I've never gotten into this popular behavior pattern where someone makes a politically incorrect comment and then they're "it" until the witch hunters leading the lynch mob find their next victim.

BTW, going by what I have read, the Von Zeppelin family was just as offended by that picture of a zeppelin going down in flames on the album cover as some of the people here are about the subject at hand.

That's just a "two wrongs make a right" argument.

I think the definition of "politically incorrect" has been stretched as far (if not farther) than it can logically go, also.

Hi 'Gospel Zone'

With Led Zeppelin it was the Insensitivity of Youth, with the Von Zeppelin family it was War, and all's fair in Love and War so they say, and i Love Led Zeppelin while the Von Zeppelin family bombed my Grandads chip shop, let say it was "tit for tat" and leave it there hey? ;)

Regards, Danny

There is no point in crucifying the former gift shop employee over something like this at Christmas, but it is not something that I would have said in remembrance.

Got to agree with this reply by EL. Yeah, it was in bad taste and I would have never said anything like that in public (or maybe even in privet). Bonzo was one of my most loved drummer's and a huge influence on me. I was a bit offended when I first read it and didn't think it was a well written statement, even if it was a joke. And I can understand if some one who was closer to him would feel more offended than I. But let's let it go.

Got to agree with this reply by EL. Yeah, it was in bad taste and I would have never said anything like that in public (or maybe even in privet). Bonzo was one of my most loved drummer's and a huge influence on me. I was a bit offended when I first read it and didn't think it was a well written statement, even if it was a joke. And I can understand if some one who was closer to him would feel more offended than I. But let's let it go.

It's already gone. :)

I know a lot of people have said this, but I also missed what was being said, what was so offensive!!! If someone could PM me the offensive comment that would be greatly appreciated. The reason was I wasn't able to log in because I forgot all my stuff, so I had to make a new account, now that I finally made one, this is my first post. I wanted to find out what was so offensive that its getting everyone so pissed off!!!

Please PM me the comment if you still can!!! Thanx!!!

Archived