Hero of Flight 253 - Flying Dutchman

2bitnogoodjive

I'm so sick of the PC crowd. Those who suck into the FAA and Homeland Security crap. Look at the dude. Also look at the guy who did the Army base shooting in Texas. Look at their names. Look at their history. Sure we have a very rare Timothy McVeigh occurence, but these last two LOOK like ducks, they WALK like ducks, they ARE ducks. Don't mess with grandma and her 4oz of shampoo instead of 3.2, or the family from middle America Des Moines Iowa and waste our time. Get those towelheaded Mohammed type in the extra screening line and use the time wisely. I'm not at all worried about Joe Schmoe, but give scrutiny to Abdul Schmoehammed !!

The bad thing about this is the fact The Shoe Bomber made us take our shoes off at security.

Seems this Space-cadet terrorist tried to light his drawers (knickers/whitie-tighties) off, I am just waiting for The Hanes or Fruit-Of-The-Loom-atic commercials.

I really don`t fly much any more but I swear, I am not dropping my underwear at any Airport.

I`ll take the bus.

The bad thing about this is the fact The Shoe Bomber made us take our shoes off at security.

Seems this Space-cadet terrorist tried to light his drawers (knickers/whitie-tighties) off, I am just waiting for The Hanes or Fruit-Of-The-Loom-atic commercials.

I really don`t fly much any more but I swear, I am not dropping my underwear at any Airport.

I`ll take the bus.

Damn right. If strip searches become the norm then sod that. I'll be grounded. It's already pain in the arse as it is.

Here comes the lawsuit! The hero of Flight 253 will be charged with assault and battery with intention to commit bodily harm, just like the three SEALs.

Hello:

It appears he was trying to stomp out the fire for everyone's safety thus acting as a First Aider. I would hope it would not be deemed an assault in that context.

Canadians trying to depart are facing cancellations and/or huge lineups and strict rules as well as searches http://www.thestar.com/

Juliet

Hello:

I'm in shock over unconfirmed reports the suspect may have boarded in Amsterdam without a passport according to interviews with two passengers (I heard them on a Detroit station and CNN this am). His dad even reported him to authorities cause he was concerned he was being radicalized. His VISA was not confiscated.

I saw his expensive apartment...holy s**** and he's only 23...I was working in a fast food restaurant to put myself through university when I was that age...

Juliet :mad:

PS This is wierd...last week before this happened..for some reason I was thinking about Lockerbie..

Hello:

I'm in shock over unconfirmed reports the suspect may have boarded in Amsterdam without a passport according to interviews with two passengers (I heard them on a Detroit station and CNN this am). His dad even reported him to authorities cause he was concerned he was being radicalized. His VISA was not confiscated.

I saw his expensive apartment...holy s**** and he's only 23...I was working in a fast food restaurant to put myself through university when I was that age...

Juliet :mad:

PS This is wierd...last week before this happened..for some reason I was thinking about Lockerbie..

the strange thing for me is that in May 2002, my wife and i went to Europe and returned via the same flight, although it was Northwest at the time, and i remember having no trouble getting through security at the Amsterdam airport either on the return flight. And this was only months after 9/11. The guy at the window just took our passports, gave a quick glance, stamped them and sent us on our way. I thought it very weird at the time, so i'm not surprised by this. And also, since i live in the area, i'm sure as hell glad this clown didn't succeed in his mission. I know Detroit needs attention, but not this kind.

Hi Dan:

I see from reports that there is much inconsistency at airports re. security...

I also saw a report today that the suspect was sitting right over the fuel tank...If that plane went down en route into Detroit I would imagine wreckage would fall in the London area or in Lake Huron or Erie...

Juliet

Archived