Jump to content

Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience (Tour)


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, slave to zep said:

OMG it was amazing! 

Opening song was Immigrant Song. There was The lemon song, No Quarter, Fool  in the rain, Kashmir, since I've been loving you,  stairway,  misty mountain hop, Trampled under foot, the wanton song, rock and roll,  whole lotta love.... I know I'm forgetting some.....

I teared up when he played Moby Dick.  So cool

Nice one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/23/2018 at 7:12 PM, zeppatic said:

Yeah, I'll be at the Brisvegas show on Monday night as well. Good venue too. 

I'll be the one with Page/Plant long sleeve collared shirt on with missus sporting a 1977 USA tour t-shirt. Getting there early to get stage position.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rm2551 said:

I'll be the one with Page/Plant long sleeve collared shirt on with missus sporting a 1977 USA tour t-shirt. Getting there early to get stage position.

I'll be the old bloke going rank in front as well with my 'Celebration Day" or "Volume II " inside cover t-shirt on. Depends which one my Cheese & kisses irons for me.

At least at the Tivoli we can stand and rock on.

I will now be able to say that I have seen all the band members from the Ahmet Ertegun Tribute concert Live in Australia.

Seen Page & Plant tour in 95, JPJ with TCV & RP Several times now on his tours.

Can't wait for Bonzo's son now.Was disappointed when he cancelled his last planned tour in OZ.

Go JBLZE -I'm excited.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, zeppatic said:

I'll be the old bloke going rank in front as well with my 'Celebration Day" or "Volume II " inside cover t-shirt on. Depends which one my Cheese & kisses irons for me.

At least at the Tivoli we can stand and rock on.

I will now be able to say that I have seen all the band members from the Ahmet Ertegun Tribute concert Live in Australia.

Seen Page & Plant tour in 95, JPJ with TCV & RP Several times now on his tours.

Can't wait for Bonzo's son now.Was disappointed when he cancelled his last planned tour in OZ.

Go JBLZE -I'm excited.

 

 

 

 

We had a seated concert 😔

Can you believe the dick behind me asked me to sit still??!!

Bad luck, mate!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, slave to zep said:

We had a seated concert 😔

Can you believe the dick behind me asked me to sit still??!!

Bad luck, mate!

 

4 hours ago, slave to zep said:

We had a seated concert 😔

Can you believe the dick behind me asked me to sit still??!!

Bad luck, mate!

Unreal. What did he expect, How can one sit still at rock concert, especiialy when Zep songs are involved. Hope you just kept rockin on.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2018 at 2:08 AM, rm2551 said:

I'll be the one with Page/Plant long sleeve collared shirt on with missus sporting a 1977 USA tour t-shirt. Getting there early to get stage position.

That narrows it down. 😏

Have fun!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

Just happened to notice tickets go on sale this Friday for Saturday, August 4th at the Talking Stick Ballroom in Scottsdale, AZ.

Go see them (with Jimmy Sakarai)  if you haven’t already. 

R😎🎸👍

A2AF3080-E973-4781-A018-C633A89BE924.jpeg

74D4F833-0F16-4EB0-88D5-38E6F043731B.jpeg

22E72F2A-7C32-41B4-BE14-3F88804A0B1A.jpeg

Edited by reids
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, reids said:

Go see them (with Jimmy Sakarai)  if you haven’t already. 

R😎🎸👍

 

Haven't yet seen them with Jimmy Sakarai and would like to, if I can, if being the key word...It's a little far without a car, if I can work something out I will.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2018 at 6:53 PM, luvlz2 said:

Haven't yet seen them with Jimmy Sakarai and would like to, if I can, if being the key word...It's a little far without a car, if I can work something out I will.

Cool 😎👍

R😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...