Where Do You Get Your Political News?

Starbreaker

We have BINGO!

Come up with some points... Where is the Glenn Beck of BBC? Where are hosts of other tv stations regurlarly exposing their stupidity?

I could link you to several videos where Glenn Beck is acting like a lunatic. Or where fox news host are nicely presenting their ignorance.

Give proof. Simply claiming something is, well, not valid.

Come up with some points... Where is the Glenn Beck of BBC? Where are hosts of other tv stations regurlarly exposing their stupidity?

I could link you to several videos where Glenn Beck is acting like a lunatic. Or where fox news host are nicely presenting their ignorance.

Give proof. Simply claiming something is, well, not valid.

To be fair, all stations have biases, either to the left or to the right. Mind you, we're not talking about international news like the BBC or Al-Jazeera. In the United States, the news or at the least the slant of the on-air talent is either liberal or conservative. Fox News is far-far-far right. MSNBC is far-left. CNN is right-leaning. NPR is left-leaning.

Beck is not the news,it's his opinion.You got that? :rolleyes:

Next.

No, I haven't. I a total idiot and my intelligence is even lower than Palin's. /irony off.

I think it tells a lot about a tv station that hires souch an douche. And, what about the point fox news hosts being more or less idiots?

OH NO I HAVE FORGOTTEN, FOX NEWS IS TOTALLY FAIRLY BALANCED!!! That is why they are NEVER criticised. Not, that this channel would promote hate speech.

To be fair, all stations have biases, either to the left or to the right. Mind you, we're not talking about international news like the BBC or Al-Jazeera. In the United States, the news or at the least the slant of the on-air talent is either liberal or conservative. Fox News is far-far-far right. MSNBC is far-left. CNN is right-leaning. NPR is left-leaning.

Well, that isn't new to me. But hardly any news station seems that obviously biased as Fox News. It is impossible to be 100% unbiased, even when coverage is tried to be entirely neutral the choice and intensitiy of coverage can be biased tendencies.

So no station qualifies as un-biased, while Fox News is probably disqualified at the very first.

Well, that isn't new to me. But hardly any news station seems that obviously biased as Fox News. It is impossible to be 100% unbiased, even when coverage is tried to be entirely neutral the choice and intensitiy of coverage can be biased tendencies.

So no station qualifies as un-biased, while Fox News is probably disqualified at the very first.

Dont know if I agree with CNN. Because some die hard right wing Republicans I know always bash them. And stick up for Fox

Link Tv has some informative news coverage and documentaries. Cnn/Fox/Msnbc... all same..except for a slightly different agenda. If any of you want to further educate yourselves on the matter, do a little research into media filtering. BTW, whats the problem with Al-Jazeera?

Hi all,

That is the full range of the spectrum. :rolleyes:

KB

Hey, don't you be rollin those eyes at me..! Seriously, it's the way my Daddy raised me. 'How are you going to know what you believe in if you never hear the other side'?

To me, most political news is not news, but "editorializing" of current political events. MSNBC usually runs a 180 from Fox. CNN veers off on another branch of the tree. I enjoy listening to as many takes on an event/situation as I can. Where one sees red, the other sees cerulean blue.

My favorite source of political news is reading syndicated columnist editorials from the two newspapers I subsribe to. Wide range of opinions on the same topic.

One can also check out the Matt Drudge website. The site has scores of well known lefties and righties who contribute interesting perspectives.

Archived