Where Do You Get Your Political News?

Starbreaker

Hi. Been a long time since I last posted on this board...

Hm...

Daily Show

Colbert Report

The Onion

Also... BBC and internet. CNN is horrible, and Fox and MSNBC are two sides of the same, dull, useless, pointless, pathetic coin.

I get my political news from my next door neighbor's BLARING tv/radio---she has an Obama bumper sticker on her truck, yet she listens to Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, etc. I don't get why she listens to the conservative talk shows when she's an Obama-lover... :blink:

That was a typo. Should have been Macht Spass. No, I was talking about the previous post.

[snip]

BTW, I inadvertently entered Macht Spass into Google's image search and found this:

radfahren%20macht%20spass.jpg

That will give some idea of what the term means.

She's probably more suited for a 'fun night' than some dusty ol' dead guy.

Nice shoes... should be great for riding posing on a bicycle.

[aside] The next three posters will probably be 'What, she has shoes? :huh: [/aside]

Yeah...it's quite annoying. When I sleep with my window open, I am wakened by her freakin' TV/radio. I think they forget to turn off the outside speakers. Today, they were on and NO ONE WAS HOME! WTF?!?!?

Anyway...on the hot German chick on the bike: I wish MY ass looked like that... <_<

Yeah...it's quite annoying. When I sleep with my window open, I am wakened by her freakin' TV/radio. I think they forget to turn off the outside speakers. Today, they were on and NO ONE WAS HOME! WTF?!?!?

Anyway...on the hot German chick on the bike: I wish MY ass looked like that... dry.gif

Are women just born with an ass shaped a certain way, or are there "ass exercises?" That sounds really really stupid but I'm asking out of complete ignorance. *puts on flame suit*

Are women just born with an ass shaped a certain way, or are there "ass exercises?" That sounds really really stupid but I'm asking out of complete ignorance. *puts on flame suit*

No, there are exercises a person can do to make their backside more shapely. While the butt is mostly fat, there is muscle under there and if you do the right kids of exercises, in conjunction with a weight loss plan, you can make it look more fab and less flab.

No, there are exercises a person can do to make their backside more shapely. While the butt is mostly fat, there is muscle under there and if you do the right kids of exercises, in conjunction with a weight loss plan, you can make it look more fab and less flab.

I see. Thank you for enlightening me Electrophile! Since I'm a guy should I be worried about the shape of mine or no? No I won't post pictures!!!! laugh.gif

I see. Thank you for enlightening me Electrophile! Since I'm a guy should I be worried about the shape of mine or no? No I won't post pictures!!!! laugh.gif

Well, you could ride a bike for 50 or 60 miles every week like I do. But I'm getting to be an old man, so perhaps 70 or 80 miles would be better for you. :D

• 7 months later...

Fox News, CNN, and the Internet from about 15 different blogs or sites. I used to watch MSNBC but they became too vile to watch.

Fox News? Sorry if I am misinformed, but Fox News doesn't enjoy the very best reputation concerning unbiasedness. Plus, there are plenty videos on YT where Fox News hosts more or less are making idiots out of themselves.

My sources are newspaper (especially concerning local news), some news shows on television and especially the internet.

a sample "female flame suit":

http://www.alibaba.com/product-free/101044834/Hip_Butt_Pushup_Enhancing_Panty/showimage.html

what was the title of this thread? ;)

All these outside sources. Where's your self realization....internal initiative ?

I get my political views from life itself, personal experience,

from within. It's more about emulation, than imitation.

The thread says news, not views. Of course everybody should have an own opinion. But every opinion needs to rely on fact to be believable. I don't get my VIEWS from outside sources, still they are good for getting NEWS. ;)

On National TV last night. Another fuckiing Hitler comes aslong every few years. Now we have this prick to get rid of.

Oh, inflational use of the term Hitler to describe politicians. Who are you speaking of? Have they planned a genocide? or a world war? Or are they trying to establish a dictatorship? Elaborate, please.

Archived