Movies you can watch over & over...

Rock N' Rollin' Man

Movies that you've seen numerous times and don't get bored of them.

As for me here are some movies that I've seen many times:

Dazed & Confused

The Warriors

The Godfather Part I and II

Dumb and Dumber

Jeremiah Johnson

Rambo: First Blood

Cheech & Chong: Up In Smoke

Scarface

Friday

La Bamba

Top Gun and The Hunt for Red October are two that I never ever get bored of. I think it's completely hilarious, and at the same time awesome that Sean Connery is a Soviet sub-skipper.

"I will live in Montana, and I will raise rabbits. And I will marry a round American woman, and she will cook them for me. And I shall own a pickup truck, and possible even a 'Recreational Vehicle,' and drive from state to state. In Winter I will live in Arizona. Actually I think I will need two wives" laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

10474.jpg

Top Gun and The Hunt for Red October are two that I never ever get bored of. I think it's completely hilarious, and at the same time awesome that Sean Connery is a Soviet sub-skipper.

"I will live in Montana, and I will raise rabbits. And I will marry a round American woman, and she will cook them for me. And I shall own a pickup truck, and possible even a 'Recreational Vehicle,' and drive from state to state. In Winter I will live in Arizona. Actually I think I will need two wives" laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Hell yes!

I love the part where Ramius is coolly asking Ryan while Tupolov is firing torpedoes at them "What kind of books?"

Hell yes!

I love the part where Ramius is coolly asking Ryan while Tupolov is firing torpedoes at them "What kind of books?"

That part is fabulous!! I especially love when he blatantly tells Ryan that, "Your conclusion was all wrong. Halsey acted stupidly."

I also like when the Red October is battling the fictional Alfa-class submarine Konovalov, and the Konovalov's torpedo has come around and is about to hit them, the second in command on the Konovalov tells Tupolev, "You arrogant ass, you've killed us" laugh.gif

Star Wars

The Godfather

Forrest Gump

Apocalypse Now

Pulp Fiction

Reservoir Dogs

Back To The Future

The Breakfast Club

Dazed And Confused

Fast Times At Ridgemont High

Almost Famous

Raiders Of The Lost Ark