The Black Sabbath Thread

manderlyh

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Whilst I love the New Jersey show from this era (1975) I still prefer this though.  The whole band in 75 were so fucked on coke you only have to look at Iommi's face to see he had a very large line before he went on. This, however, is so heavy and brutal. Love it.

Edited by chillumpuffer

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 3:15 AM, chillumpuffer said:

Whilst I love the New Jersey show from this era (1975) I still prefer this though.  The whole band in 75 were so fucked on coke you only have to look at Iommi's face to see he had a very large line before he went on. This, however, is so heavy and brutal. Love it.

Good show gottem all.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've read some rock news stories since Black Sabbath's last concert about Tony Iommi saying he'd like to do this or that as far as musical projects but nothing ever comes of it. Makes me think he's just saying it. I'm sure he's quarantined and has some time. I would love for him to do a quarantine music video. Why not? Come on Tony. And while you're at it get Ward, Butler and Ozzy in on it. Come on guys!

Edited by luvlz2