LED ZEPPELIN 2011 REUNION.

Samantha Blinn

I understand Robert Plant is convinced he's done with Led Zeppelin but their reunion was in 2007, I think the remaining members should have a final reunion tour worldwide in 2011.

this can't be it for Zeppelin, majority of them are still alive and well enough to make music.

after all, Robert's got his 'Band of Joy.' why not continue with Zep?

IF NOT, I think the Led Zeppelin Experience should come to my home town, Toronto - Ontario.

<3

I understand Robert Plant is convinced he's done with Led Zeppelin but their reunion was in 2007, I think the remaining members should have a final reunion tour worldwide in 2011.

this can't be it for Zeppelin, majority of them are still alive and well enough to make music.

IF NOT, I think the Led Zeppelin Experience should come to my home town, Toronto - Ontario.

<3

Hi Samantha,

What a year that would be, a Led Zeppelin comeback/reunion, I just penned this little ditty for Roberts approval, but with the same music.

I'm not trying to offend anyone, this is just for FUN.

And the opening song for the set list will be?

"Rock And Roll"

It's been a long time since He rock and rolled,

It's been a long time since He did the Stroll.

Ooh, help him get back, help him get back,

help him get back, baby, where He came from.

It's been a long time, been a long time,

Been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time.

Yes it has.

It's been a long time since He sounded of Zepp,

We can't count the tears of a life with no Zepp.

Carry Him back, Carry Him back,

Carry Him back, baby, where He belongs.

It seems so long since He walked in the spotlight,

Making Music that just don't work right.

Open His mind, open His mind,

Open His mind, baby, let the Zepp come back on in.

Now come on Peeps? its not bad for a Hammer Chewer hey?

Regards, Danny

Hi Samantha,

What a year that would be, a Led Zeppelin comeback/reunion, I just penned this little ditty for Roberts approval, but with the same music.

I'm not trying to offend anyone, this is just for FUN.

And the opening song for the set list will be?

"Rock And Roll"

It's been a long time since He rock and rolled,

It's been a long time since He did the Stroll.

Ooh, help him get back, help him get back,

help him get back, baby, where He came from.

Yes it has.

It's been a long time since He sounded of Zepp,

We can't count the tears of a life with no Zepp.

Carry Him back, Carry Him back,

Carry Him back, baby, where He belongs.

It seems so long since He walked in the spotlight,

Making Music that just don't work right.

Open His mind, open His mind,

Open His mind, baby, let the Zepp come back on in.

Now come on Peeps? its not bad for a Hammer Chewer hey?

Regards, Danny

BIGDAN,

It's obvious (to me, anyway) that you would be the natural replacement for Robert Plant.:P One problem though - how would Misses BIGDAN deal with your army of groupies?

BIGDAN,

It's obvious (to me, anyway) that you would be the natural replacement for Robert Plant.:P One problem though - how would Misses BIGDAN deal with your army of groupies?

Hi Kenog,

She would Divorce me, (if I was lucky) oh yes and I cant sing a note in tune, so the chances of me replacing Robert Plant are less that the chances of a Jewish Amoeba with 4 skins becoming Pope. :o

Regards, Danny

<3

Not going to happen. Ever.

Sorry.

Would a large Divorce settlement soften the blow do you think? :lol:

As King Theoden said as the Rohirim were about to charge at the Battle of the Pelenor Fields,

"DEATH DEATH DEATH"

only that would soften the blow.

Regards, Danny

As King Theoden said as the Rohirim were about to charge at the Battle of the Pelenor Fields,

"DEATH DEATH DEATH"

only that would soften the blow.

Regards, Danny

Right charmer you, sounds like she would be well shot of you.:P

They have had their hayday.

Would be nice for the younger fans if there was a reunion just to give them a chance to experiance what the older fans have :)

Right charmer you, sounds like she would be well shot of you.:P

Hi Fool,

No no you have me wrong, I mean it would be only "Till Death Us Do Part" that could separate us, our love is like that of Olive and Arthur, and we are to be buried in a double side car, side by side, forever.

Regards, Danny

OliveandArthur01.jpg

<3

They did come to your home town, October 29th. Did you miss it?

The rest, well, don't hold your breath.

Welcoe to the forum.

Hi Kenog,

She would Divorce me, (if I was lucky) oh yes and I cant sing a note in tune, so the chances of me replacing Robert Plant are less that the chances of a Jewish Amoeba with 4 skins becoming Pope. :o

Regards, Danny

Hi Danny,

You may still make it in showbusiness. The fact that you can't sing a note in tune would qualify you for the next series of The X Factor :D

Hi Danny,

You may still make it in showbusiness. The fact that you can't sing a note in tune would qualify you for the next series of The X Factor :D

I doubt I would be considered for the next series of Max Factor. :lol:

Regards, Danny

PS, Did Max Factor?

<3

I said that a lot of time at this forum, but nobody listen to me.

I wish they will do a reunion all over the world.

I talked to Jimmy this morning as he was raking leaves off my lawn and he said he's totally over Led Zeppelin and just wants to concentrate on his new career, Jimmy Page's Landscaping and Gardening Emporium. He's really good, too. Don't have a leaf left.

:hysterical: :hysterical:

I talked to Jimmy this morning as he was raking leaves off my lawn and he said he's totally over Led Zeppelin and just wants to concentrate on his new career, Jimmy Page's Landscaping and Gardening Emporium. He's really good, too. Don't have a leaf left.

Wow! Jimmy Page, a landscape gardner? Wow! This is news to me! It must be really awesome to have Jimmy raking leaves off your lawn, eh Electro? :lol:;)

Your post really made me laugh! :lol:

Wow! Jimmy Page, a landscape gardner? Wow! This is news to me! It must be really awesome to have Jimmy raking leaves off your lawn, eh Electro? :lol:;)

Your post really made me laugh! :lol:

It was rather nice, I must say. I'd definitely recommend him to my neighbors. He even cleaned out our gutters, which let me tell you.....ever see Jimmy Page balancing on a ladder up alongside a house trying to dig out old leaves WHILE flushing out the drainpipe that connects to the gutters? Fortunately he didn't fall. That would have been bad.

It was rather nice, I must say. I'd definitely recommend him to my neighbors. He even cleaned out our gutters, which let me tell you.....ever see Jimmy Page balancing on a ladder up alongside a house trying to dig out old leaves WHILE flushing out the drainpipe that connects to the gutters? Fortunately he didn't fall. That would have been bad.

LOL! My imagination is running riot at the moment! :lol:;)

Archived