At what age should men lose the long hair !

Fool In The Rain 60

I do love men with long hair and short hair is cool with me too :D My dad had long hair down to his shoulders from the early 70s till about '81 (he was forced to cut it short for the sake of his job). My mom absolutely loved it! So, my advice to any guy (who wishes to grow his hair but is rather reluctant to do it) is "As long as you're happy and comfortable with it and have sufficient amount of hair to pull it off, just go for it!" :D

As far as women are concerned, well, I had extremely short hair at one time and people used to often tease me about how "boyish" I looked and stuff like that. But it was just a phase I was going through and one fine day (when I was about 18), I figured that my face looked better and more pointed if I choose to grow my hair. I now have hair down to my shoulders and it is not a pain to manage at all. Unless I have so much hairfall that I have bald patches across my head when I become an old lady, I don't think I'll chop the whole thing off (just the occassional trim) and get back to the hairstyle I had in my teens! :lol:

I also prefer men with shorter hair. Of course, I'll make an exception for Jimmy Page. :wub: Men who are losing their hair should definitely avoid comb-overs which smack of desperation. See below: :lol:

imagesCASD21L7.jpg

That's not a good look on any man! :P

Women are more fortunate as they have much more choice with regards hair-length. I'm well known for my long thick hair! :D I can't imagine ever cutting it short. Besides if I ever run short of cash, I could always chop it off and sell it! It would make quite a few wigs!! :lol:

I also prefer men with shorter hair. Of course, I'll make an exception for Jimmy Page. :wub: Men who are losing their hair should definitely avoid comb-overs which smack of desperation. See below: :lol:

imagesCASD21L7.jpg

Women are more fortunate as they have much more choice with regards hair-length. I'm well known for my long thick hair! I can't imagine ever cutting it short. Besides if I ever run short of cash, I could always chop it off and sell it! It would make quite a few wigs!! :lol:

EEEEEKKKK!!!!! :hysterical: :hysterical:

Magic, who on earth is that man??! I don't mean to sound mean but yikes! That my friend is by far the most awful looking hairstyle I've ever seen! :lol:

Poor bastard! I think he should just shave it off! He'll look much better as a bald bloke, that's for sure! :lol:

And here is a bald man who looks kinda nice! I'm not quite sure if he himself chose to shave it or whether he is a natural bald! :P

matt-lucas.jpg

Yep, it's Matt Lucas from "Little Britain" :lol:

EEEEEKKKK!!!!! :hysterical: :hysterical:

Magic, who on earth is that man??! I don't mean to sound mean but yikes! That my friend is by far the most awful looking hairstyle I've ever seen! :lol:

Poor bastard! I think he should just shave it off! He'll look much better as a bald bloke, that's for sure! :lol:

And here is a bald man who looks kinda nice! I'm not quite sure if he himself chose to shave it or whether he is a natural bald! :P

matt-lucas.jpg

Why Kiwi, that's my other half that you're mocking!! :o Don't you think he's sexy? :blink:

Seriously, the man above with the terrible comb-over is a British comedian and is most famous for playing Rab C. Nesbitt.

I agree, there are LOTS of good looking bald men out there! ;)

Edited by Magic Fills the Air

Why Kiwi, that's my other half that you're mocking!! :o Don't you think he's sexy? :blink:

Seriously, the man above with the terrible comb-over is a British comedian and is most famous for playing Rab C. Nesbitt.

I agree, there are LOTS of good looking bald men out there! ;)

Whoops! :blush: Sorry about that, Magic! :lol:

But in all seriousness, yes, there are a lot of good looking bald men out there, like this one, here :wub:

chris_daughtry_.jpg

He looks pretty cool to me! :D He's Chris Daughtry, the lead singer of the band "Daughtry". I believe he chose to shave his hair off and I've seen photos of the guy with hair. He looked cute then but he looks even better now, in my opinion! B)

OK, I'll stop now, before I turn this thread into a thread about "Hot Bald Guys" :blush::lol:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Whoops! :blush: Sorry about that, Magic! :lol:

But in all seriousness, yes, there are a lot of good looking bald men out there, like this one, here :wub:

chris_daughtry_.jpg

He looks pretty cool to me! :D He's Chris Daughtry, the lead singer of the band "Daughtry". I believe he chose to shave his hair off and I've seen photos of the guy with hair. He looked cute then but he looks even better now, in my opinion! B)

OK, I'll stop now, before I turn this thread into a thread about "Hot Bald Guys" :blush::lol:

Feel free to post more baldies :blush::yesnod: .

I for one find them rather sexy,

bruce-willis_1210255c.jpg

He dose it for me :lol:

matt-lucas.jpg

He has alopecia and lost his hair when he was 6.

imagesCASD21L7.jpg

Women are more fortunate as they have much more choice with regards hair-length. I'm well known for my long thick hair! :D I can't imagine ever cutting it short. Besides if I ever run short of cash, I could always chop it off and sell it! It would make quite a few wigs!! :lol:

Yeh Rab C nesbitt....cool :)

Sit back and enjoy this classic Nesbitt moment

"

"

Feel free to post more baldies :blush::yesnod: .

I for one find them rather sexy,

bruce-willis_1210255c.jpg

He dose it for me :lol:

Pretty boys aren't for me. Terry O Quinn was the best looking actor from the TV show Lost IMO. You can't beat a bald head and a bit of facial stubble. :wub: What can I say, I like an older man (but not too old!). :o

terry20oquinn20lost2031.jpg

Pretty boys aren't for me. Terry O Quinn was the best looking actor from the TV show Lost IMO. You can't beat a bald head and a bit of facial stubble. :wub: What can I say, I like an older man (but not too old!). :o

terry20oquinn20lost2031.jpg

He works for me too, as you say" The older man" Has a certain something,:blush:

Wouldn't be the same effect with long hair.:)

My friend in Arkansas has hair down to the backs of his knees and his beard is down to his belt buckle. He rides Harleys too. :D

I cut my hair back in 1994 and haven't let it grow out since. I just don't like it long anymore.

B)

He works for me too, as you say" The older man" Has a certain something,:blush:

Wouldn't be the same effect with long hair.:)

Funnily enough pretty boys are not for me either...oh matron :slapface: PMSL...............thing is not any men either lol

MPB ended my long hair days when I was in my early 40s. Now I have a number 3 all over (The little hair that is left of course). Only today the Wife told me that my bald patch was getting bigger :P . (She knows how to rub salt into the wounds.) Hair yesterday gone today. :(