Does anyone know who this LZ roadie is?

LedZep342

Sorry that I don't know the answer to your question, but I'm sure you'll have one in the next 24 hours. I just wanted to say that Robert looks ultra cool in that photo! I don't usually say that, but what a rock god he looks like in that shot!!! B)

Yes it's Mick Hinton. I think it was taken at a Bad Company/Who show at Wembley UK in 75 or 76? Maureen was one fit woman?

I think it was at the Crosby Stills Nash and Young show at Wembley stadium in 74.

I was at that show and Robert was seen in the crowd. He is more thanlikely down the front to see Joni Mitchell who was on the bill with Tom Scott's LA Express.

I think it was at the Crosby Stills Nash and Young show at Wembley stadium in 74.

I was at that show and Robert was seen in the crowd. He is more thanlikely down the front to see Joni Mitchell who was on the bill with Tom Scott's LA Express.

I thought it was a lot to ask for him to stand up for a show in '75 or '76, unless it was before the accident - but they were on tax exile also!?! Thanks!

I saw all of those performers mentioned.... Bad Co. in '74 in Austin, Tx., CSNY in '74 in Dallas, Joni M. in '75 in Austin, and The Who in '75 in Ft. Worth, and LZ in '75 in Dallas.

BTY, what Brand of cigarettes are they smoking ? ? ? :)

Edited by The Rover

• 1 month later...

Anyone know who these two roadies are? (sorry the stills are compressed)

post-16772-0-68601700-1315339865_thumb.p

First photo is Phil Carson, as Knebby said.

Second photo, is it not Ray Thomas, Jimmy's guitar tech thru most of the 1970s? Perhaps this can be substantiated with concert photos.

Edited by SteveAJones

• 5 months later...