How to keep your wife/signifigant other happy?

silvermedalist

In almost nineteen years of marriage I've learned that to keep Mrs Nutrocker happy give her a whole lotta love...and space! And these are not things I feel obligated to do, mind ya, I just do it, becuase she deserves it. Of course, she's also a helluva lot easier to live with than I am :lol:

In almost nineteen years of marriage I've learned that to keep Mrs Nutrocker happy give her a whole lotta love...and space! And these are not things I feel obligated to do, mind ya, I just do it, becuase she deserves it. Of course, she's also a helluva lot easier to live with than I am :lol:

a whole lotta love is always a good thing :)

• 2 weeks later...

See what I mean. :wacko:

hahaha ....... :witch:

But you can't just quote me out of context, without the words I was responding to. Between you and Charles, you threw a few placating 'keep the wife happy' chores, including "grabbing her butt".

Just love your wife and do caring, thoughtful things. Simple little things are often the most special ...... you'll be surprised and very happy with the results :inlove:

hahaha ....... :witch:

But you can't just quote me out of context, without the words I was responding to. Between you and Charles, you threw a few placating 'keep the wife happy' chores, including "grabbing her butt".

Just love your wife and do caring, thoughtful things. Simple little things are often the most special ...... you'll be surprised and very happy with the results :inlove:

Happy wife!....Happy life! (pinch) ^_^

Exactly! ..... Pissed off wife = your life is shit :lol:

Seriously, we don't need expensive gifts .... help out a little around the house and do something unexpectedly nice for us every now and then.

btw ...... groping her butt is not a loving action.

Be respectful and be thoughful and of course that goes both ways.

See, i'm easy ;)

• 2 weeks later...

ha ha

keep doing whatever works, redrum :)

It has paid off. I just bought a drum set today (an AWESOME set of Premiers) that will be set up out in the detached garage. It's good exercise and I think that alone convinced her to let me get back into drumming. :)

• 6 months later...

Sex, sex, and more sex. Although I'm single, I really believe this saying - "couples that play together, stay together!"

All the small things make a difference as well - brushing their car off when covered in snow, giving a gift or flowers on an unexpected day, etc., etc

Archived