A Bad Correlation

blloop

Yeah, it's hard to believe that Jimmy gave the OK, but as Peter Townshend said when the Who were inducted into the Hall of Fame, "We don't have to like or buy the new music, but it's time for us to get the fuck out of the way". It's true--rock is built upon previous rockers and that's how it will continue.

I'm completely livid about this. I'd hate to find out Jimmy gave it the O.K., but it seems that it's a personal mash-up. It's disgusting. I'd love to here your thoughts, but I do ask that you watch the entire thing. For some this will be difficult. For others a challenge. Let's just get this over with:

Link:

Not a fan :mellow:

I think if you took any huge song with powerful music such as Whole Lotta Love and mixed it with another song, it would make it sound alright. haha, but what do I know?

What's there to be livid about? This sort of mixing happens everyday by people sitting at home on their personal computer.

I got you Zeppelin Led. ;)

I've read some where that John Bonhams "When The Levee Breaks" drum work is one of the most downloaded and sampled in history. I whish I could find the reference. Anyone know? I keep thinking Jason said it in an interview?

Like smile.gif

All the right moves, love the way kids dance, "space" scene is a bit weird though, but if you close your eyes right then is's passable LOL.

Respectable mash, riffs represented excellently. Led Zeppeline frames are fantastic regardless of being 40 years old.

Jimmy was right. wink.gif

and for that matter I would prefer the Whole Lotta of CSD vs. LZ vs. KP to

Wow, that guitar player was awesome at the solo part!! that was pretty good playing. He stayed true to the solo, but with his style of playing it. NICE!

Like smile.gif

All the right moves, love the way kids dance, "space" scene is a bit weird though, but if you close your eyes right then is's passable LOL.

Respectable mash, riffs represented excellently. Led Zeppeline frames are fantastic regardless of being 40 years old.

Jimmy was right. wink.gif

and for that matter I would prefer the Whole Lotta of CSD vs. LZ vs. KP to

Archived