Bath 1969

ledzepfilm

Not to get off subject from Bath, but after mentioning "missing" pieces, I wish there was footage - audio or video - of August 29th 1971 when they played The Municiplal Auditorium for the first time. Judging from the gig days later in Orlando (which is a killer boot) they must have been on fire for the New Orleans gig as well. Also the Baton Rouge 77' show is another one I'm in search of (although I know a few minutes of low-quality audience footage exist) That's two for my wish list.

Thanks again for the post!

Not to get off subject from Bath, but after mentioning "missing" pieces, I wish there was footage - audio or video - of August 29th 1971 when they played The Municiplal Auditorium for the first time. Judging from the gig days later in Orlando (which is a killer boot) they must have been on fire for the New Orleans gig as well. Also the Baton Rouge 77' show is another one I'm in search of (although I know a few minutes of low-quality audience footage exist) That's two for my wish list.

Thanks again for the post!

There is uncirculating audio for both the 1971 and 1977 shows you listed. Also roughly 30 mins of uncirculating video for 1972.02.28 in Baton Rouge.

Hopefully very soon. AA said he will ask if he could give out a copy in a day or two. If all comes out well I will try to synch it up and load to YT, but hey, ssellers would do 20x better xD

Well, it would have to be synched to 6/20, which is the nearest live concert date. I'm not sure how well that can be synchronized.

Why didn't you ask him first, bad form on your part! Never take for granted that shared information should be made public without permission....

I hope this didn't f-up a potential gem from being "released"!

Good news to know. Is the source from someone who you are familiar with or a link that confirms this?

Both the 1971 and 1977 shows were taped by Freezer. He makes no bones about it, and I know a few people who are in possession of part or all of the 1977 show. He's not at the Trader's Den any longer that I see, so I am not sure how you can go about contacting him. He is looking for a particular show from The Doors as trade. At least that was the last information I had received.

Both the 1971 and 1977 shows were taped by Freezer. He makes no bones about it, and I know a few people who are in possession of part or all of the 1977 show. He's not at the Trader's Den any longer that I see, so I am not sure how you can go about contacting him. He is looking for a particular show from The Doors as trade. At least that was the last information I had received.

Im surprised he's held onto it for this long without a release. I'm just happy to hear it's out there somewhere. Being that it was a New Orleans show, I have a desire to hear it/own a copy. I know he taped and released the 75' show in Baton Rouge. I'm mostly interested in the 71' show, (only because I have NO footage of it -the 77' footage can be found on youtube) but that doesn't mean I wouldn't love the hear the rest of what exist from 77' . Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

Freezer himself never released any of his recordings. It had to have been someone else.

Yeah, sorry about that - what I meant to say is that they were recorded by him and one is released as "Freezer's Revenge" from the 73' show. That much is true. Yet, unless stolen-he had to also release the footage to someone of importance in order for it to circulate-right? - I don't have much knowledge on the final progression stages of a release or how that works out.

Maybe I can help out a bit since I know a guy who has Doors show from NO 71.

I just received message from the guy who sent me all these pics and he said no because, as he explained, all are subject to copyright.

But there's a chance to get the article - please email Dave Lewis of TBL and ask him for a permission. Maybe some pics too?

Copyright of who, Dave Lewis?

Archived