Motivational and Inspirational Quotes

zepscoda

• 4 weeks later...

"It is paradoxical, yet true, to say, that the more we know, the more ignorant we become in the absolute sense, for it is only through enlightenment that we become conscious of our limitations. Precisely one of the most gratifying results of intellectual evolution is the continuous opening up of new and greater prospects."

Nikola Tesla

"It is paradoxical, yet true, to say, that the more we know, the more ignorant we become in the absolute sense, for it is only through enlightenment that we become conscious of our limitations. Precisely one of the most gratifying results of intellectual evolution is the continuous opening up of new and greater prospects."

Nikola Tesla

:)

" Money does not represent such a value as men have placed upon it. All my money has been invested into experiments with which I have made new discoveries enabling mankind to have a little easier life."

- Nikola Tesla

that guy was really something ( someone ) special.....

I agree...an amazing genius and very special, indeed. His experiments and discoveries certainly 'enabled mankind to have a little easier life'!!