Speculation about JP's next product release on his website

hecube

Upcoming releases

The Jimmy Page Photographs: Jimmy will release a desktop book containing color photos he took during the 70's, but they will be touched up and enhanced by Ross Halfin and we'll have to content with the RH logo on every photo. A special CD rom version will be available for 3,000.00 dollars and will contain a one time special baby photo of Jimmy changing Scarlett's diapers.

Jimmy - James Live in the living room CD. Jimmy and his son James drink sugar free lemonaid and stay up all night and record what appears to a rough demo of classical music....all that is heard is violin bows screeching on what appears to be house cats. This will sell for $750.00 and comes a reproduced autographed photos of Jimmy and James the morning after.

I want this fu***** o2 show on blu-ray dvd!! Not more other old shit re-released again!

Considering this has never even been promised in an official capacity I'd say it's pretty demanding to expect it of Jimmy Page. As for the Lucifer's Rising soundtrack, the vinyl release is the only time it's ever been officially released.

Upcoming releases

The Jimmy Page Photographs: Jimmy will release a desktop book containing color photos he took during the 70's, but they will be touched up and enhanced by Ross Halfin and we'll have to content with the RH logo on every photo. A special CD rom version will be available for 3,000.00 dollars and will contain a one time special baby photo of Jimmy changing Scarlett's diapers.

Jimmy - James Live in the living room CD. Jimmy and his son James drink sugar free lemonaid and stay up all night and record what appears to a rough demo of classical music....all that is heard is violin bows screeching on what appears to be house cats. This will sell for $750.00 and comes a reproduced autographed photos of Jimmy and James the morning after.

:thumbsup::hysterical: Well said, Mudslider.

Considering this has never even been promised in an official capacity I'd say it's pretty demanding to expect it of Jimmy Page. As for the Lucifer's Rising soundtrack, the vinyl release is the only time it's ever been officially released.

Maybe it's a little demanding but considering Jimmy knew good and well the public would be screaming for it if Led Zeppelin ever took the stage again it's reasonable.

I want this fu***** o2 show on blu-ray dvd!! Not more other old shit re-released again!

Don't disrespect the old stuff. I like it. And I'm totally confident this will be released eventually. With the significance of the event, high demand for the release and huge amount of bootlegs in circulation it is bound to happen. I think once the door closes 100% on another Led Zeppelin show it will be released. So probably when Plant, Page or Jones dies or totally retires from the music business. Because, even though it won't happen, as long as they are still alive and making and/or releasing music there is still technically a chance they could play again.

*I* wish he'd release the complete "Friends" and "Four Sticks" sessions from the 1972 Bombay Orchestra sessions. A couple outtakes of "Swan Song" would be nice too. Were there ever any lyrics written to "Swan Song?"

• 3 weeks later...

Upcoming releases

Spooky how close you were.

....Here I was being a Smart A__ and then Jimmy more than doulbled the price on me! Oh well, even a diaper changing photo for 3K is more than I would spend!

Ah, but to be fair you forgot to include the the cost of the box!

• 1 year later...

Archived