New premier league football season starts on Saturday!

joe (Liverpool)

Really? You think Liverpool vs Man U is going to be close? I was thinking the over/under on goals scored would be 5, haha.

Since the game starts at 5:30am my time, I am wondering if it's even worth staying up(or getting up early) for. Let us say I don't have high hopes.

Really? You think Liverpool vs Man U is going to be close? I was thinking the over/under on goals scored would be 5, haha.

Since the game starts at 5:30am my time, I am wondering if it's even worth staying up(or getting up early) for. Let us say I don't have high hopes.

As usual the ref made it easier for Man U than it should have been with a harsh sending off and a soft penalty.

The tackle could have broken his leg and his feet were in the air so a red card was justified. Glenn Johnson ran back, tackled with the wrong foot, never touched the ball, result; PENALTY

Said like a true Evertonian eh Joe??? Great result for the toffees too ? You look very good this year in what will be Moyes' last season before he takes the control at United. And great to see the Council house dwellers faltering already. Blue moon my arse?

Said like a true Evertonian eh Joe??? Great result for the toffees too ? You look very good this year in what will be Moyes' last season before he takes the control at United. And great to see the Council house dwellers faltering already. Blue moon my arse?

If he was offered the job it would be what he deserves. Imagine if he had money to spend at Everton I'm sure we would have been successful.

The tackle could have broken his leg and his feet were in the air so a red card was justified. Glenn Johnson ran back, tackled with the wrong foot, never touched the ball, result; PENALTY

Wrong foot? Which one is the correct one? I agree with you though that it was a penalty. I thought Liverpool looked much better this game, much stronger than the Mancs...should have been their first Prem win of the season.

Wrong foot? Which one is the correct one? I agree with you though that it was a penalty. I thought Liverpool looked much better this game, much stronger than the Mancs...should have been their first Prem win of the season.

He proved that he can't tackle with his left foot, which, given the angle he was approaching at would have been the obvious foot to tackle with in order to get round him and reach the ball, instead he chose to put his right leg across him missed the ball and brought him down. They should not have loaned out Carroll, he would have had a bag full already this season.Maybe Rodgers was not such a wise choice.

The tackle could have broken his leg and his feet were in the air so a red card was justified.

I disagree. It was a 50/50 ball. Both players went for it, Evans with both feet.

Why wasn't Van Persie sent off for his dangerous challenge on Suso? Inconsistent refereeing.

Glenn Johnson ran back, tackled with the wrong foot, never touched the ball, result; PENALTY

Still looked like a soft one to me. Seen them not given to other teams.

I disagree. It was a 50/50 ball. Both players went for it, Evans with both feet.

Why wasn't Van Persie sent off for his dangerous challenge on Suso? Inconsistent refereeing.

Still looked like a soft one to me. Seen them not given to other teams.

Really, what do you mean by other teams? That is the first penalty Man Utd have been awarded at anfield since the premier league began according to BBC research, so there is obviously no bias towards them when they play at anfield is there?

Really, what do you mean by other teams? That is the first penalty Man Utd have been awarded at anfield since the premier league began according to BBC research, so there is obviously no bias towards them when they play at anfield is there?

It was a soft penalty that won the game for Man U.

A funny poicture I seen today, it was a picture of the entrance to Liverpool John Lennon Airport,it reads "Above us only sky", below it someone has written "Below us only QPR and Reading"

:lol:

Liverpool put five past Norwich for their first prem win this season. Looks like I may have to retract that I thought Brendan Rodgers would be gone by November.

Must have been on real downer when I posted that comment.

Archived