BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pre-show BBQ last night. St. Louis-style baby back ribs, spare ribs, Texas-style brisket, chicken, rib tips, pulled pork, Texas red hot links, baked beans, macaroni & cheese, collard greens, potato salad, cole slaw, fried okra, hush puppies, chips and queso, corn bread. Wine and beer and sweet tea.

I am still stuffed.

my youngest, who got married last july3rd came home from Boston to celebrate her 28th bday so i cooked her favorites, apps were stuffed mushrooms and shrimp cocktail followed by beef filet  wrapped in bacon and grilled with mashed potatoes and corn on cob, wife made cheese cake for dessert, in a word Awesome!

3 hours ago, custard pie man said:

looks awesome, been afraid to do fish in my cast iron because of a fear of not getting rid of the  fish smell in my kitchen lol

No residual odor and man, that cast iron does a bang up job.

4 hours ago, custard pie man said:

my youngest, who got married last july3rd came home from Boston to celebrate her 28th bday so i cooked her favorites, apps were stuffed mushrooms and shrimp cocktail followed by beef filet  wrapped in bacon and grilled with mashed potatoes and corn on cob, wife made cheese cake for dessert, in a word Awesome!

I'll say. I'm drooling just reading that.