Led Zeppelin - Celebration Day Pre-order

sam_webmaster

Ahhh, that's ok, I got the deluxe package, so it has the regular DVD as well. Thanks for the heads-up about xbox 360 not playing blu-rays. I thought it did.

Trade the xbox for a playstation 3 if you can. It will play blu-rays.

I guess...people have asked why the bonus dvd is not on Blu ray ..my guess is the bonus dvd is not on blu ray because it was not filmed for hi def/ release and wouldn't show the improvement in quality that the concert will on blu...may even look worse than dvd...some things just cant improve on blu ray if they weren't filmed/recorded the right way I am just thrilled its all coming out finally...

Not true, there are many movies released that have bonus footage not filmed in HD that are on Blu Ray. It's just regular 480i. It's a crime not to include the bonus material on the Blu Ray. You gotta love marketing! And here is a link from DVD Beaver about the new Monster movie release..check out the screen shots from the original Dracula and be amazed!! Yes they restored the movies but there is a huge difference from the DVD!

http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film/DVDReviews25/dracula_1931.htm

Jeff

Ahhh, that's ok, I got the deluxe package, so it has the regular DVD as well. Thanks for the heads-up about xbox 360 not playing blu-rays. I thought it did.

Trade the xbox for a playstation 3 if you can. It will play blu-rays.

Or just buy a Blu-ray player. They're quite cheap nowadays.

It's not avalible in the US yet. It might be by 11/19. Unsually new releases are on Tuesday here and this is a Monday. I just ordered my 2 CD + 2DVD today from Amazon.uk. It is also All Region.

Probably a silly question but will they still be all region when they're on sale in the shops?

I guess u r right Jeff -short answer I have no idea why the extra stuff isnt on the blu ray then...there is a Bladerunner multidisc bluray set that has extras on a dvd so I thought that might be a reason....

Yeah, when we can figure out why studios do what they do and why they do it we will all be the better for it! :) I have no such Blu Rays with an extra DVD with bonus materials. I just can't figure out why they can't put it on the Blu Ray. I mean really, they have Avatar on one disc, as well as Dances with Wolves. I'm looking at the specs for Avatar which is 162 mins long. Avg. AHC is 29 MPS and the pic and sound quality is supurb. I just checked 3 of my fav concert videos, Toto, Falling In Betwen Live, MJ's This Is It, and It Might Get Loud (not really a concert but hey!). on Blu Ray and they don't state what the AHC is. A 4th is Chris Botti In Boston, His is 160 mins, it's 1080P not 1080i and it's Dolby True 7.1, 96/24 sound. My point? There is no reason NOT to have the extras on the Blu Ray.

Jeff

So, there are 10 versions, plus the Digital Downloads

STREET DATE: MONDAY, 11/19/12

LED ZEPPELIN / Celebration Day (2CD)(Digi-pak)

UPC: 081227971014

SEL#: 532633

SRP: $19.98

Amazon ASIN: B009E3EZNC

http://www.amazon.com/Celebration-Day-Led-Zeppelin/dp/B009E3EZNC/

Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/celebration-day-led-zeppelin/25227011

LED ZEPPELIN / Celebration Day (2CD)(Softpak)(No plastic holder)

DISTRO: WEA

CONFIG: CD

UPC: 081227970994

SEL#: 532631

SRP: $19.98

AMAZON ASIN: B009E9QOEO

Import CD: http://www.importcds.com/Movies/2505451/Led-Zeppelin-Celebration-Day-Blu-Ray

LED ZEPPELIN / Celebration Day (Single Blu-ray)(AUDIO ONLY)

48K 24 bit PCM stereo and DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 surround sound audio only

CONFIG: BD

UPC: 081227971007

SEL#: 532634

SRP: $24.99

Import CD: http://www.importcds.com/Movies/2505707/Led-Zeppelin-Celebration-Day-Blu-Ray

LED ZEPPELIN / Celebration Day (Blu-Ray w/2CD) (Blu-ray Amaray-Sized Digipak)

CONFIG: BX

UPC: 081227971076

SEL#: 532628

SRP: $34.95

LED ZEPPELIN / Celebration Day (2CD w/Blu-Ray) (Digipak)

CONFIG: MX

UPC: 081227971083

SEL#: 532627

SRP: $34.98

LED ZEPPELIN / Celebration Day (2CD w/DVD) (Amaray-Sized Digipak)

CONFIG: DX

UPC: 081227971090

SEL#: 532625

SRP: $29.95

LED ZEPPELIN / Celebration Day (2CD w/DVD) (Digipak)

CONFIG: CX

UPC: 081227971106

SEL#: 532624

SRP: $29.98

LED ZEPPELIN / Celebration Day (Deluxe)(2CD w/Blu-Ray & DVD)(Digipak in slipcase)

CONFIG: MX

UPC: 081227971038

SEL#: 532630

SRP: $44.98

LED ZEPPELIN / Celebration Day (Deluxe)(2CD/2DVD) (Digipak in slipcase)

CONFIG: CX

UPC: 081227971045

SEL#: 532629

SRP: $39.98

STREET DATE -- DEC. 31, 2012

LED ZEPPELIN / Celebration Day (3LP 180 Gram Vinyl)

CONFIG: A

UPC: 081227971021

SEL#: 532632

SRP: $49.98

Import CD: http://www.importcds.com/Music/2507557/Led-Zeppelin-Celebration-Day-Vinyl

So, if I want the blu-ray audio, the bonus features and the blu-ray of the concert, will I need to buy three items? (or will there be a super deluxe bonus version available after Christmas) :sos:

R :bubble:

I do not know what Blu ray Audio even is but my guess its such a niche u should grab the individual release and not expect anything more than whats coming in November...I have seen upcoming release sheets from a local music store thru Feb and there was no Zep after Nov although Robert and Sensational Space Shifters have a TBD 2013 cd

ok. Thankz. I'll probably just buy the DVD combo pack if it is the only way to get everything with bonus stuff and then get the blu-ray (audio version) .

If the blu-ray version has everything the dvd combo version does, then I'll buy the blu ray combo version.

ok. Thankz. I'll probably just buy the DVD combo pack if it is the only way to get everything with bonus stuff and then get the blu-ray (audio version) .

If the blu-ray version has everything the dvd combo version does, then I'll buy the blu ray combo version.

Why not just buy the Blu Ray A/V? Save your money! The video still has the DTS HD Master audio that the stand alone audio disc has.

jeff

Archived