Jimmy to tour

wholelottajimmy

^ So do I. I want him to actually be able to finish what he is doing so he can tour. I read Brad Tolinski said he has been derailed twice by Zeppelin. I really think he will do something by the end of 2013. I really hope he can finish this solo album as well as the Zeppelin stuff, which also sounds exciting with the unreleased stuff. If anyone who would have it, it would be Jimmy. Also I hope he has time to go back to updating us with his site. That is what he wanted to use it for. I always wish he would do a tour like Outrider. I missed it the first time.

I would love to see Jimmy out on the road touring, but if he doesn't I am satisfied in having seen him five times in a live setting. I am really looking forward to the remastered cd's with unreleased stuff.

No pun here, but how many more times will they release a "remastered" cd set?! I hope they concentrate on a hi rez Blu Ray Audio release. Rush has done it, so can Zep!

Jeff

No pun here, but how many more times will they release a "remastered" cd set?! I hope they concentrate on a hi rez Blu Ray Audio release. Rush has done it, so can Zep!

Jeff

Well the last time Zep's catalog was remastered was in 1990 so I think it is time for an overhaul and I agree about Rush and other groups doing the Blu-Ray treatment. I am looking forward to the Rush 2112 coming out soon. I have the Moving Pictures one from last year and it is awesome.

I think it's pretty obvious he feels that way, don't you? He's always talking about it. Like he said recently, he's a guitarist and that's what he does best and that's what he should be doing At least he knows. He's become increasingly honest lately and I expect when he's ready to retire he'll say so.

whats up with all this remastering anyway? why bother? the records sounded great enough first time round, OK second time, to master for CD but that's it apart from blu ray but that'll be redundant soon enough, is it for us or for the artists own amusement?

and back on topic, if he is putting together a band, who, apart from the obvious choices, joins Jimmy's All Stars?

Page-duh

Grohl-drums

Tal Wilkenfield-bass

dont know about vox, too many same same people out there

I think it's pretty obvious he feels that way, don't you? He's always talking about it. Like he said recently, he's a guitarist and that's what he does best and that's what he should be doing At least he knows. He's become increasingly honest lately and I expect when he's ready to retire he'll say so.

He's said that a lot in the past, but has got sidetracked for one reason or another which I'm sure has been frustrating for him since he seems to really want to be back out there doing what he loves. Hopefully after the remasters are all done with he can have more time to devote to his other projects. We shall see.

He's said that a lot in the past, but has got sidetracked for one reason or another which I'm sure has been frustrating for him since he seems to really want to be back out there doing what he loves. Hopefully after the remasters are all done with he can have more time to devote to his other projects. We shall see.

Why cant Robert Plant just fucking do it? For Jimmy and his fans? Why Robert? Ok, here comes Knebby. :dont:

Archived