2012/2013 NFL Playoffs

Anjin-san

Look, it's been clear for some time now that anytime a defender hits the QB in the head, whether it is intentional or not, the refs are gonna call the personal foul. Deal with it.

Rick, if you continue to bet on a sport that you claim is fixed, corrupt, and ruined, then who is the real sucker?

SF was the better team...hell, Atlanta was lucky it was that close. The score could have easily been 38-24 in San Francisco's favour.

There's an old truism in Las Vegas: Blaming the refs is for losers.

Look, it's been clear for some time now that anytime a defender hits the QB in the head, whether it is intentional or not, the refs are gonna call the personal foul. Deal with it.

Rick, if you continue to bet on a sport that you claim is fixed, corrupt, and ruined, then who is the real sucker?

SF was the better team...hell, Atlanta was lucky it was that close. The score could have easily been 38-24 in San Francisco's favour.

There's an old truism in Las Vegas: Blaming the refs is for losers.

I covered the spread. Its just a shame for Atlanta. I am goiing to cover this bitch too. TD

Now look at this shit. Another garbage call

Edited by LedZeppfan77

Dinner ready just in time. If I'd had another glass of wine without food, you'd have a DEE here - the Drunk Esther Experience... :)

I guess I'm not going to the movies... the game is still close. Deceptively so, since the Ravens stink.