One Year

why-att

Hi Everyone,

I'm not new, but on this day I registered here in 2012. I didn't write a "say hello" topic when I was a newbie, sorry for that and I'm mostly a silent member.

But now I want to say that I had many good times with you in the past one year, this is one of the most frendly forum what I've ever found.

Thank you guys.

why-att

P.S. And thank you for tolerating my poor English.

Weird how fast time flies, isn't it?

Great to know that you enjoy being here, you are more than welcome.

You are a nice person and what you write makes sense, it's great to have people like you around here.

How's the weather in Hungary right now btw.......also freezing?

Weird how fast time flies, isn't it?

Great to know that you enjoy being here, you are more than welcome.

You are a nice person and what you write makes sense, it's great to have people like you around here.

How's the weather in Hungary right now btw.......also freezing?

Actually it's snowing.

Hi, you got 302 posts within a year, thats not that silent at all ;). I got much much less within 5 years here :).

And ye, I agree, Its really the most friendly forum out there I know. Zeppelin fans are cool people !!! :drinks:

To paraphrase a well known saying: "Tell me what you listen to, and I will tell you who you are"... Led Zeppelin? :yourock:

Hi, you got 302 posts within a year, thats not that silent at all ;). I got much much less within 5 years here :).

Yes, but those are mostly linked pictures, YouTube videos or very-very short komments. I didn't dare write long posts, because I hardly express myself in English and I wanted to avoid misunderstandings.

It's great to have you here and it doesn't really matter how much, or, how little you post. No one is keeping score WA.....(although there is that stupid number under our profile thingy, for what reason I don;t know...sorry I digress)

and please don't worry about your english.

hope you continue to enjoy the place....Congrats on your one year anniversary!.....cheers Rich

Congrats Wy-att. I love to view your pics in the Photography thread. You have such a wonderful eye. They truly shed light on your beautiful soul. You are always welcome here and we need more members like you. It seems like more than a year to me. You are a much an appreciated contributor.

Yes, but those are mostly linked pictures, YouTube videos or very-very short komments. I didn't dare write long posts, because I hardly express myself in English and I wanted to avoid misunderstandings.

I think your English is fine. Seems like you have been here more than a year, as others have said. I also have enjoyed your contributions - keep 'em coming! :)

:peace:

Hi Everyone,

I'm not new, but on this day I registered here in 2012. I didn't write a "say hello" topic when I was a newbie, sorry for that and I'm mostly a silent member.

But now I want to say that I had many good times with you in the past one year, this is one of the most frendly forum what I've ever found.

Thank you guys.

why-att

P.S. And thank you for tolerating my poor English.

Congrats on your one year anniversary. I remember on my one year anniversary I posted my 1,000th post.

It is a friendly forum and its fun to be around. But it does have it's moments.

Don't worry about the English. You know 2 languages. I only know one.

Take care. See you around.

Archived